◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
D4 replays have been uploaded to both the Open Replays and the Stewards drives.

Great racing tonight in general, though slightly marred at times by some slight lag issues similar to few weeks back. Tonight I was lag bombing SSR; after the first race I checked my speedtest and pingtest which again were above average across North America and even to Rome. @Grandpa Money is unstoppable at Daytona. @gtp_Tenderly dominates in general, and will very likely be moving on up. @TEX36 was the model host as always. Thanks for an overall great night racing.

Div 2, June 29, 2014 Combo 3 Race 2 - Last Lap Action

@Xradkins @qwietstorm and @Gouletzky in some serious racing
Daytona Road Course_3.jpg

Clutch_800 @nmcp1 and @Rednose58 not far behind in the bus stop
Daytona Road Course_4.jpg

Placed 2nd 3rd and 4th @qwietstorm @Xradkins and @Gouletzky
Daytona Road Course_1.jpg

Placed 5th 6th and 7th : Clutch_800 slightly ahead of @nmcp1 and @Rednose58 which ended in exactly the same time!!
Daytona Road Course_2.jpg

@Cats_PJs (GTP_Eternal) leave the rest of the field in a dust cloud through the bus stop.
Daytona Road Course_5.jpg

I couldn´t find the D5 room :(
Anyone had the same problem?
I hope the RX7 combo survive another week as I put some decent laps on practice sessions.

I couldn´t find the D5 room :(
Anyone had the same problem?
I hope the RX7 combo survive another week as I put some decent laps on practice sessions.

If I can't find a room through "Friends Only" then I search by "Track". Sometimes you have to press the Refresh button a few times. I also saw that sometimes you need to look at "All Regions"

So, yes, others have the same problem, but if you play around a bit with the search tools you eventually get it.

As most of you know, this Friday is Independence Day in America. This is also my Mother's birthday. Needless to say, we take this holiday very seriously around my house.

This week is also the week that promotion and relegation occurs. If you are a data uploader, please get your work done asap. I would prefer it to be done by Wednesday night so that I can work on promotion and relegation and the monthly reset of everything on Thursday.

Basically, I will be doing nothing related to SNAIL on Friday this week. If I can't move forward on Thursday, nothing will get done until Saturday and into Sunday this week. Please help me out and keep the league running smoothly.

If I can't find a room through "Friends Only" then I search by "Track". Sometimes you have to press the Refresh button a few times. I also saw that sometimes you need to look at "All Regions"

So, yes, others have the same problem, but if you play around a bit with the search tools you eventually get it.

I did a test tonight when I fired up my PS3. I turned if on and immediately started the game (before the friends list had loaded). I got into the game and could not see any friends only rooms. I refreshed and still nothing. I exited the game, turned off my PS3 and turned it back on. This time, I waited until my friends list was loaded (by making sure all my friends had their avatar showing). I entered the game and all the friends only rooms were there.

Thanks for your reply @Rednose58 ,
I tried everything you say even reset my modem!
As most of you know, this Friday is Independence Day in America. This is also my Mother's birthday. Needless to say, we take this holiday very seriously around my house.

This week is also the week that promotion and relegation occurs. If you are a data uploader, please get your work done asap. I would prefer it to be done by Wednesday night so that I can work on promotion and relegation and the monthly reset of everything on Thursday.

Basically, I will be doing nothing related to SNAIL on Friday this week. If I can't move forward on Thursday, nothing will get done until Saturday and into Sunday this week. Please help me out and keep the league running smoothly.

I did a test tonight when I fired up my PS3. I turned if on and immediately started the game (before the friends list had loaded). I got into the game and could not see any friends only rooms. I refreshed and still nothing. I exited the game, turned off my PS3 and turned it back on. This time, I waited until my friends list was loaded (by making sure all my friends had their avatar showing). I entered the game and all the friends only rooms were there.

Good tip @JLBowler :)
I usually start the game just after login on PSN, I will wait a few the next time.

WC replays are currently uploading. Room went fine, just the three of us again (so ta @RodeRuner1967 and @ZMalinowski)....had some good racing, although I reckon ZMal could have thrashed us every race if he wanted to, but he was a good sport and let us catch him up on occasion :)

Say @zer05ive, if someone like yourself could be so kind as to give me access to enter the points and stuff for tonight, that would be appreciated given that joby and Neo don't race with us anymore :(

That is EXACTLY what I did..After I screwed up the first time. On the first try Every time I entered the lobbies I got white right side no lobbies listed. After I screwed with tracks and regions a bit And got a few. Tried friends and got d7 only. Then faced with a very boring evening I backed out to the PS screen and shut my PS down. Started it up started the game and after clearing cache entered the lobbies and tried friends. The ONLY ONE that came up was D6. I entered and qualified and got DCd. I also suffered two PS3 seizures when voluntarily leaving the room later when I returned for R2 in case I was the guilty bastard which resulted in my having to hard boot the machine both times. I made a sandwich and watched MY races. Ditto R2....another sandwich because I told the guys not to wait as it took around ten minutes or more to go through the above routine but every time I backed out and shut down, lobby finding, while not normal was possible if you got a little creative. Race three was totally without issue for me but by then we were down to 7 from 11. The only reason I was there is because I AM A FANATIC SNAIL..no dam machine is gonna totally screw up my night. I inadvertently followed your new procedure. :crazy:

And...the reason I got D6 only one time is because he (the moderator) is at the top of the of my friend list. I assume the list only partially loaded thus he was the only friend available when I searched. Thanks for the heads up on friends list. BTW is it possible to edit the list to sort out the most important and put them on the top? :confused:

Last edited:
Great racing last night in D4. I had 2 wins and a long fight with Tenderly which he won... again :(
I wanna thank you for my first month in S.N.A.I.L., you gave me so much, you gave me fun, you gave me respect, I enjoyed every race with you,you are the best :).I will miss you,with the hope that I will race again with you, thank you again, . @TEX36, @Schmiggz, @Grandpa Money, @Wardenclyffe , @GTPL_LITECOIN and all other guys of this great Division.:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back