◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,417 comments
Need a lap time, and what division it's from and I can tell you both. In about an hour anyway.

im in D1 and ran between 1:52 and 1:55
but i dont consider myself fast as i still think im in the wrong division so im 100% sure that its possible to be alot faster

but i dont consider myself fast as i still think im in the wrong division so im 100% sure that its possible to be alot faster

You're in the right division. It just takes a while to completely get your feet wet and mesh with the group.

You're in the right division. It just takes a while to completely get your feet wet and mesh with the group.

yea by now i also found out why i couldnt drive the times i did in online practice in Round 1
drove so much that the oil change was non existant lol,
i only noticed the day after that all my cars HP/PP was off, amatuer error hahaha

my first post right after the race was about how r1 felt sluggish and was thinking about microlag
now i know better hahahah

i ran 1,22s comfortably, on sunday the best i got was like 1,23,8

Last edited:
It's all about seat time for the first 2-3 weeks, once you're in that D1 mental status, you'll be able to hit D1 race times. At least it took me that long before I was able to keep up.

Actually I agree with fizzer. driving cars like that on CS at that ring is a great way to learn.

You must be the dad who, before punishing your son says "Son, this is going to hurt you more than me". ;)

I can barely make it around one lap at the ring without pulling my hair out...much less in a car that handles nothing like it does in real life.

20s9jdd.jpg

Last edited:
Just saying, if @Kgffy's combo makes it into the lineup I'd probably come back for a night just to drive that beast... Nice pick man!
Just saying, if @Kgffy's combo makes it into the lineup I'd. probably come back for a night just to drive that beast... Nice pick man!
. Would be cool to see u back on the grid Bc, I suggested that combo knowing I can Put respectful lap times , I'm several seconds behind the fast guys

The GTR looks to be a 6 lap race with 6 minutes of qualifying. Maybe 7 qual minutes if you can't get 3 laps in, in 6 minutes.

D2 data has been entered to the Results Doc for 7/20/14

Pole Lap Honors:
Round 1 (RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 @ Twin Ring Motegi East Short Course): @GTP_unleashed - 1:23.411
Round 2 (BMW M4 Coupe @ Apricot Hill Raceway - Forward): @JLBowler - 1.25.946
Round 3 (GTR-GT500 Base Model '08 @ Grand Valley Speedway): @Oshawa-Joe - 1:48.118

Fast Lap honors:
Round 1 Race 1 : @Oshawa-Joe 1:23.712
Round 1 Race 2 : @nmcp1 1:23.348

Round 2 Race 1 : @GTP_unleashed 1:25.783
Round 2 Race 2 : @nmcp1 1:26.112

Round 3 Race 1 : @nmcp1 1:47.979
Round 3 Race 2 : @GTP_unleashed 1:47.678

Total Times/Wins:
Round 1 Race 1 : @GTP_unleashed 11.22.762
Round 1 Race 2 : @WaLT_100R (Clutch_800) 11:17.866

Round 2 Race 1 : @JLBowler 11:37.210
Round 2 Race 2 : @nmcp1 11:40.098

Round 3 Race 1 : @Oshawa-Joe 10:56.880
Round 3 Race 2 : @JoeW 10:57.417

Congratulations to Unleashed159 on the overall night win. Six different drivers stomped the top step and everyone made the podium at least once. In race 4, everyone's fastest lap was within 0.549, fastest to, not the fastest. D2 enjoyed another tight night with a 2 way tie for 2nd and 4th going into the last race and 5 points separating 1st from 5th. The last race saw the overall leader lose 2 positions and 13 points separating 1st to 8th. There was also a 3 way tie for 5th that had to be settled by highest podium finishes, at the gold and silver.

Thanks to @nmcp1 for the nice layout!

. Join us for the drivetrain challenge (dtc) its a fun group of guys to race with, without the stress of Sunday nights
I really want to echo this. Sunday night is where you can see where you stand in the pecking order. DTC is where you can come have fun and a laugh. We race hard and fast but the vibe is totally different. And there are some real challenges both on the track and off. It forces you to adapt quickly since you do not know what track you will be racing on next. It also give you chance to drive the cars you want.

Plenty of fast guys have been undone by picking one "dawg" of a car. Give it a try you might really like the change of pace.

I really want to echo this. Sunday night is where you can see where you stand in the pecking order. DTC is where you can come have fun and a laugh. We race hard and fast but the vibe is totally different. And there are some real challenges both on the track and off. It forces you to adapt quickly since you do not know what track you will be racing on next. It also give you chance to drive the cars you want.

Plenty of fast guys have been undone by picking one "dawg" of a car. Give it a try you might really like the change of pace.
And because you don't know which track will come next, it really evens the playing field.

What I mean by this is some guys are fast because they practice combos all week. Some guys are naturally fast without practice no matter what car they drive. This series sometimes comes as a shock to "practice fast" guys who are used to being on top :)

My pick is: Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640-4 Super Veloce '09 at Silverstone Grand Prix.

The more fun and challenging track would be Mount Panorama.

If I am not mistaken Mount Panorama still has coding issues causing freezes to games systems. I like the track, but I can't even complete a lap before I freeze.

My pick is: Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640-4 Super Veloce '09 at Silverstone Grand Prix.

The more fun and challenging track would be Mount Panorama.
If I am not mistaken Mount Panorama still has coding issues causing freezes to games systems. I like the track, but I can't even complete a lap before I freeze.

Mount Panorama is a no go until we get word that the track will actually allow a race to be completed without major issues.

never had this problem but i know 2 friends that had this probelm on specific tracks liks mount panorama, spa and sarthe
they deleted the game data but kept their profile and reinstalled the game with the newest updates
that fixed it for them altho he says that it can still happen after every new update

I remember being in the very first night of this series and I decided to run a little Mini Cooper and I was a lap down after 2 laps lol

Or you can be like me and usually pick a whole pack of dogs ;) Always a fun time though!

I remember being in the very first night of this series and I decided to run a little Mini Cooper and I was a lap down after 2 laps lol
Yea I think you are the reason we tightened the PP range. Now the PP spread is only 5% which does not sound like much but makes a huge difference and means a wide variety of cars can be used.

You must be the dad who, before punishing your son says "Son, this is going to hurt you more than me". ;)

I can barely make it around one lap at the ring without pulling my hair out...much less in a car that handles nothing like it does in real life.
You are funny JoeW. What a sense of humor.

Edit: sorry for double posting. I just replied to these posts on different pages. Sorry. :scared:

Back