rtwo.jpg

picture by: @dangerzone641
rthreef.jpg

Last edited:
I think we can give @Xradkins a break.

Last time these cars were racing was:
the 2010 Camaro: Nov 3, 2013. Thats 42 weeks ago
the 1969 Camaro: Aug 12, 2012. That's 106 weeks ago

We cycle through the tracks pretty quickly. It's hard to choose a "new" track. The Camaro won't work well in London....

We have three excellent combos this week and the Nissan may finally be voted out because it is time for a change.

I think we can give @Xradkins a break.

Last time these cars were racing was:
the 2010 Camaro: Nov 3, 2013. Thats 42 weeks ago
the 1969 Camaro: Aug 12, 2012. That's 106 weeks ago

We cycle through the tracks pretty quickly. It's hard to choose a "new" track. The Camaro won't work well in London....

We have three excellent combos this week and the Nissan may finally be voted out because it is time for a change.

I agree... although the Nissan was good to me with a few podiums it's time to R.I.P.

However I see a fierce battle for "second" place. I did a few laps with the VW last night....love it!!
Love the 2010 Camaro! Laguna...nah not so much but it should be a good test.

I'm not going to bet half of my lunch money on who will get the freeze vote between those 2.

EDIT: Curious to know... did we ever have a tie in voting? If so what's the rule?

Attention all you long time grumpy SNAILs
(And any new SNAIL that just wants to be grumpy)

Tired of running another high powered rear wheel drive Racecar?

Bored of repeating combos?

Do you long to be able to race in normal cars?

Do you dream of being able to choose your on cars?

Well why not join the...

A SNAIL Sanctioned event - Open to all

Welcome to the DriveTrain Challenge (DTC). We are a tuning prohibited event that requires all participants to use four different drivetrains and uses the Performance Point system in Gran Turismo as a limiter on the nights racing.

Here is how it works.

Each week a PP Limit is chosen. This weeks PP limit can be found by clicking on the Calendar image above.

You must choose 4 cars that the total combined PP value does not exceed the limit for the event. Each car can only be used in one race. Additionally you must use 1 of each of the following drivetrains in your lineup:

FF- Front Engined/Front Wheel Drive
4WD - 4 Wheel Drive (any engine position)
FR - Front Engined/Rear Wheel Drive
MR/RR - Mid Engine(or Rear Engined)/Rear Wheel Drive

Come Join us this Tuesday. You might even have fun.

Now stop your whining;)

Attention all you long time grumpy SNAILs
(And any new SNAIL that just wants to be grumpy)

Tired of running another high powered rear wheel drive Racecar?

Bored of repeating combos?

Do you long to be able to race in normal cars?

Do you dream of being able to choose your on cars?

Well why not join the...

A SNAIL Sanctioned event - Open to all

Welcome to the DriveTrain Challenge (DTC). We are a tuning prohibited event that requires all participants to use four different drivetrains and uses the Performance Point system in Gran Turismo as a limiter on the nights racing.

Here is how it works.

Each week a PP Limit is chosen. This weeks PP limit can be found by clicking on the Calendar image above.

You must choose 4 cars that the total combined PP value does not exceed the limit for the event. Each car can only be used in one race. Additionally you must use 1 of each of the following drivetrains in your lineup:

FF- Front Engined/Front Wheel Drive
4WD - 4 Wheel Drive (any engine position)
FR - Front Engined/Rear Wheel Drive
MR/RR - Mid Engine(or Rear Engined)/Rear Wheel Drive

Come Join us this Tuesday. You might even have fun.

Now stop your whining;)
And BTW... It is really really really good as to be successful you should not only drive well as you have to make wise car choices regarding types of engine, car weight etc and have a real good strategy and a little of prediction skills. Its THAT good.

I'm just gonna keep saying this: Maxed out login bonus + Red Bull Standard = 2,000,000Cr

Easiest credits in the game and the fastest credits in the game.
2,284,000 Credits with all 5 wins and the championship money to be exact. Also you don't even need the Red Bull Standard as it is provided for you in these races. I also recommend switching to race soft tires, as this is an option, for easier race wins.

It's quicker to just repeat Silverstone. It's the easiest track to not have any slip ups on since there's barely any elevation change if at all. And yea, Racing Softs of course. I'm usually in first place by turn 4

I used to live in San Jose/Francisco and I'm back there several times a year. Every so often I get this crazy notion that the Bay Area would be a good place to base a SNAIL chump or lemons enduro team. I'd bet that some of the SoCal guys would be tempted to show up too :)

Central valley here, will keep an eye out for you guys doing something, especially karts. I swept my last workplace teambuilding event we did at K1 Speed in Sac...:cool:

It's quicker to just repeat Silverstone. It's the easiest track to not have any slip ups on since there's barely any elevation change if at all. And yea, Racing Softs of course. I'm usually in first place by turn 4
I usually just do Silverstone as well for the same reason, although Deep Forest is quicker (little less Cr reward though). I did the maths before though, if you're trying to make the most Cr in shortest time the whole series is far more Cr earned per minute :)

I usually just do Silverstone as well for the same reason, although Deep Forest is quicker (little less Cr reward though). I did the maths before though, if you're trying to make the most Cr in shortest time the whole series is far more Cr earned per minute :)
I can't drive that thing on elevation changes for some reason. I always have trouble at Nurburgring GP/F

Back