◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
We have no rooms reporting as full so hosts may start the racing at the scheduled start time of 9:30 ET unless you are waiting for someone who was in the room and DC'd. Give them the usual 3 minutes to get back.

Nice run in D6, you guys!

10 of 11 reached podium.

After the first race, I don't know what happened to me - totally either lost focus or any sense of mojo.

Welcome to Dexxy, new kid on the block who fit in JUST fine.

Who needs Sunday Night Football when you have the Sunday Night American Interactive League?! A blast as always, great division mates, it's gonna be a fun month. Awesome to see so many people on the podium. User kept the ship sailing straight, Exo called out scores, Euclid's got our back with photos for results... Minus a few early DCs, can't say I've experienced a much smoother night.

Scoring and votes for D6 are good to go. Replays getting started here shortly.

Just an FYI for everyone. Sending me a friend request on PSN is not going to do a lot of good for you. I don't practice during the week so I'm no help there. I don't host a division room so I'm no help to anyone there. I have right at the maximum number of friends on my list already so I don't accept new requests unless we actually race together and have a discussion once in a while.

Also and FYI. If you can't get into your assigned room for any reason, don't jump into my division just before race time and try and find out why. Post on the thread before I give the all clear for hosts to start racing. It's outline if you follow this link.

Division 7 Race Report
I did better in making sure that everyone could see others on the track before race start. Cynthius didn't race because he couldn't see everyone on track so didn't race during the night. CMBeal disconnected and from what happened to Skills he disconnected as well. Jake had to leave the race during the third combo, wasn't sure because of racing incident on track or internet disconnection. I had no problems seeing everyone on track. Great racing with the new guys on track. Always have fun and looking forwards to next week's racing. I want to thank the data recorders, score keepers as well because i am bad at keeping score and don't know the scoring information. Hosting is good enough for me.

Race clean, Race SNAIL :gtpflag: 👍

Nice run in D6, you guys!

10 of 11 reached podium.

...and the one driver that did not see the box managed a very nice 5th overall! D6 really had it going on tonight. Agreed it is going to be a fun and very competitive month. @JLBowler ... Another spot on month for division leveling. Thanks for all the work you (and everyone else) does to keep us racing together and for all the extra time you put into our League!

Back