◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,102 comments
DIABOLIC FRIDAY LINEUP

Recommended List Cars

The French Connection
GT by Citroen Road Car --Fuji GT (Racing Medium)

Repeat Offenders
GT-R '07 Rain Battle PT II -- Suzuka ( w/ Rain Intermediate Now!)
Challenger SRT8 '08 PT II -- Mazda Laguna Seca and Daytona Road Course (Racing Hard)

Elise 111R-- LOBBY VOTE Track (Sports Soft)

The Rising of the Red Sun
RX-7 Spirit R Type A '02 -- Tokyo R246 Reverse & Forward (Sports Soft)

The Electric Slide
Tesla Roadster-- Autumn Ring Reverse (Sports Soft)

No! The Other Way...
M3 Coupe '07-- Grand Valley Reverse (Racing Hard)

ROOM NUMBER FOR DIABOLIC FRIDAY WILL BE AVAILABLE HERE 9:45PM EST

Update: changed Lotus Elise race to lobby vote for track! Tires will be sports soft so choose wisely.

Last edited:
I almost forgot to say, I'm not available this Sunday for the race.

Going to see Deep Purple rock out in their wheelchairs :)

Okay cool, have fun at the nursing home concert! ;)

And because you provided advanced notice, you'll still have your spot in Division1 when you return. 👍

Don't smoke on the water, kcheeb ;)

I will tear up that song in Guitar Hero! :lol:

I just updated the friday lineup. First race will be Fuji GT and not Tokyo while the Elise race will have s lobby vote for the track.
Anyone been able to tell I love the Tokyo track?

So is everyone maintaining a constant throttle through the corners, or is anyone pushing in the clutch to eliminate possible "throttle off" types of grip reduction?

The answer is throttle or braking isn't constant when cornering. Trail break -> coast -> throttle is the simplest order of operations.

Read this: http://books.google.com/books?id=1X...a=X&ei=gtw-T4_DMorUiALf4u3TAQ&ved=0CE0Q6AEwAA

edit: more specifically, I personally don't use the clutch to modulate throttle. I just use throttle for that.

Jealous! not concert season here, and Im a ways out from detroit now, so not many shows down town worth driving too. Pine knob is my second home in the summer though. Deep purple still rocks though. Better them then the eagles at any rate.

So can I still join in on the league and tonights fun if I send my request proper? I'd like to get in on the stock action. Thanks in advance. - gMachineREX

Okay, I would like to join the S.N.A.I.L.'s please. I'm a snail myself, clean, and follow good racing etiquette. If possible, I would like to jump in tonight if not too late. Question: do I need to get every car on tonights list?

My ps3 name is g-MachineREX

Thanks again in advance.

wrxsilver
Okay, I would like to join the S.N.A.I.L.'s please. I'm a snail myself, clean, and follow good racing etiquette. If possible, I would like to jump in tonight if not too late. Question: do I need to get every car on tonights list?

Thanks again in advance.

Tonight is just for fun. Not part of the points.
You don't have to have the cars. They are picked from the Recommend list

==================================================================

Room UP

My Lounge

==================================================================​

ROOM UPDATE: 1 HOUR IN AND ON RACE 4 AND HERE'S SOME NEWS...THE ONLINE ASPECTS ARE 🤬

UPDATE 2: Hate game even more. My connection is screwed up tonight.... :(

Hopefully Sunday will be better. I may just have to steward.

Last edited:

Thanks again in advance.

Thanks for your interest, you sound like a good fit. I just sent you a friend request, so please proceed to Step 2 of the instructions listed at the bottom of the original post. You can then complete Step 3 and 4 in time for Sunday night. 👍

Hey, I would like to join. I am new to GT5 but not GT I am looking for some good, clean, friendly racing with a competitive edge. Thanks.

Hey, I would like to join. I am new to GT5 but not GT I am looking for some good, clean, friendly racing with a competitive edge. Thanks.

Thanks for your interest, I think you'll find that we have a quality group of guys. Please proceed to Step 2 of the instructions listed at the bottom of the original post. You can then complete Step 3 and 4 in time for Sunday night. Let us know if you have any questions.

basicchannel
The answer is throttle or braking isn't constant when cornering. Trail break -> coast -> throttle is the simplest order of operations.

Read this: http://books.google.com/books?id=1X3P8L72Nb8C&pg=PA129&dq=porsche+high+performance+steering+wheel+toe&hl=en&sa=X&ei=gtw-T4_DMorUiALf4u3TAQ&ved=0CE0Q6AEwAA

edit: more specifically, I personally don't use the clutch to modulate throttle. I just use throttle for that.

Thanks for addressing my noob question, and that's a great link. :D

diabolicwyvern

Room UP

My Lounge

ROOM UPDATE: 1 HOUR IN AND ON RACE 4 AND HERE'S SOME NEWS...THE ONLINE ASPECTS ARE 🤬

UPDATE 2: Hate game even more. My connection is screwed up tonight.... :(

Hopefully Sunday will be better. I may just have to steward.

Right before my data was deleted my ps3 was acting like yours was, I did a quick format and restored all settings to default now all my online games run like I just my ps3 it's a huge difference. I also factory reset my router and modem

zer05ive
Thanks for your interest, you sound like a good fit. I just sent you a friend request, so please proceed to Step 2 of the instructions listed at the bottom of the original post. You can then complete Step 3 and 4 in time for Sunday night. 👍

I like this dude he's a great fit he raced with us on diabolic friday and it was pretty fun

Awesome guys, see you tomorrow night. Hopefully net is better for us. Last night was a challenge for patience. Lol

Right before my data was deleted my ps3 was acting like yours was, I did a quick format and restored all settings to default now all my online games run like I just my ps3 it's a huge difference. I also factory reset my router and modem

Luckily the only game I have to play is GT5 and I have multiple external saves of my data. If I have to reset...I wont lose anything but the time it takes to reformat. 👍

Hey guys, sorry for the late notice but as of right now I wont be able to make it Sunday.

Colin, thanks for advanced notice. Since both you and kcheeb aren't planning to make tonight's races, we're down to only nine drivers in Division1. Therefore, I've decided to promote SCREAMING_CHIEF back to Division1 in order to get the number of D1 drivers back up to ten. I had previously relegated him to Division2 since he no-showed last week, but he told me afterwards that he was sick.

However, if your plans change and you end up being able to make the races tonight, please still jump into the Division1 lounge. There's room for up to twelve in there. 👍

Back