◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,805 comments
Had a heck of a time with the spoiler button. I know double post but read on.

I tried to go back and edit every picture to add some captions but when I did this all the captions I added were grouped together at the bottom of the post and not under each picture. ?? I was also unable to delete repeat pictures.

Anyone have suggestion of how to use spoiler button and at the same time add captions?

Can't say as I've played with it much but, may the following will work;
  1. Attach all pictures
  2. Add all text
  3. Highlight all pictures and text and click the insert spoiler button

If that doesn't get what you want, go to BBCode Edit mode and see what you can get to work there.

Do not jump back and forth between BBCode and Rich text edit modes. Once into BBCode edit mode, stay there until you're finished. Weird things happen when switching between modes.

Something like this maybe?
View attachment 360104
Some of the Action from Div 3 at Cote D'Azur.

View attachment 360104
Caption this

View attachment 360105
Caption that

View attachment 360106
Caption here

View attachment 360107
Caption there

View attachment 360108
Captions

View attachment 360109
Captions

View attachment 360110
everywhere

I suspect the attachments don't show up as full pictures in my post because they aren't pics I've uploaded. I did the spoiler stuff, copied from BBCode edit mode from your previously quoted post, edited it how I wanted then cut/pasted it in to my post here in BBCode edit mode.

In the original post I made with this feature I made several edits to the captions and all and it worked fine. You should be able to edit them as regular, just be very careful inserting the spaces between the pictures, sometimes, I had to double click the cursor right after the picture to make sure it was there and not in the previous spot where I edited.

It saves space and scrolling time... but @Dragonwhisky I'm not sure it helps loading times an data usage. Hope it does.

any word yet on the votes??? and scores and winner of the prizes and anyone down for some GTA practice in the Gt3 nsmo base model?

It's one thing to make it to national finals for gt academy, it's a hole different ball game if you make it to silverstone, so give it your all so there's no regrets cause you only get one shot ;)

image.jpg

any word yet on the votes??? and scores and winner of the prizes and anyone down for some GTA practice in the Gt3 nsmo base model?

No point in practicing in that cause the time trail car will handle way differnt

Anyways what you wanna practice for you didn't even push hard in round 1 :sly:

Reason why mayweather won, 50% of his punches landed. Pac loss because he only landed 19% of punches. You can hate on mayweather all you want but you have to respect his tactics. Just like racing consistency is the key.
I don't dispute that Mayweather won. He did.. handily. That being said, the reason people hate on Mayweather isn't only because of his tactics inside the ring.. It's the way he is outside the ring as well. He epitomizes many of the negative aspects that we criticize professional athletes for. He's cocky, arrogant, and greedy. When you ask him why he fights, his first answer is, "for the money". He cares more about breaking Pay-Per-View revenue records than he does about championships etc. He cares more about protecting his undefeated record than he does about fighting legitimate contenders in their prime. You're also more likely to see him "makin' it rain" than you are to see him give back to the community. He's got multiple baby mamas, who he coincidentally uses to be a "woman beater". Those are generally the reason's people hate on him more-so than the his tactics in the ring.

But you said we have to at least respect those tactics, right? Here's why I disagree.. First let me say that he's obviously a very talented boxer. One of the best ever. However, he's also one of the biggest reasons why boxing is dead. Can you imagine if Ayrton Senna used his extraordinary skills to be the ultimate defensive driver? Instead of making breathtaking passes, he only truly excelled at blocking passing attempts by others? Can you imagine if Michael Jordan's won all those rings by playing keep away from the other team? Thankfully basketball has a shot clock to force the action, but boxing does not. There isn't a limit on how long someone can run like a chicken in the ring just like there's no limit on how many times you can just bear hug your opponent to prevent him from punching you. :rolleyes:

Those last reason are just a couple of reasons why MMA has replaced boxing as the world's #1 combat sport. For example, what do you think Dana White would do to a fighter who constantly ran from his opponent in the octagon and hugged him when he got too close? He'd effing banish him from the UFC for life, if not try to beat his ass personally! So again, no - I don't respect Floyd Mayweather's tactics (inside the ring or out). I do, however, respect (somewhat) what he's accomplished in his career. Going undefeated takes both skill in the ring and skill outside the ring (dodging the #1 contenders until the fights are more favorable for him). Anyways, just my two cents.

Mayweather has never been in a fight. He has been in 50s HIT and RUN!!
You have to check out this video that I came across. It sums up Mayweather perfectly IMO:

Oh man someone does not know how to take a loss. Pacquiao is going crazy.
http://www.thescore.com/mma/news/758652
The sad part about this is that nobody wants to see a rematch, not because of Pacquiao, but because of Mayweather. I honestly think Mayweather could have knocked Pacquiao out in the first three rounds if he wanted to. But his style is just so super conservative and super defensive. Yes, it allows hims to score more points and win more matches, but as I alluded to above.. If the sport's best fighter becomes the best by fighting like that, well.. that's one of the reasons why boxing is dead.

Last edited:
If the sport's best fighter becomes the best by fighting like that, well.. that's one of the reasons why boxing is dead.

Well, I'm a guy who knows jack-squat about boxing. But... from what very little I do know and much more that I understand about "people" (aka fans of anything), I wholeheartedly agree.

finally gave some time to GT Academy. It used to take a about an hour to Gold any event (expert) with no tuning. This one I did in 3 laps. Very happy with that... 30th something in Snail.. I know I can knock off a few seconds.. but those that know me... Know that I don't like TTs and hot lapping.

Finally was able to get a quick under. 09 at the 10 year old kart. Very happy but that.

Next is Spa. . Anyone care to join?

Look at you always trying to 1 up everyone! It's not like I need to work out cause I'm outa shape and over weigh on 5/9 140lbs

lol whos one upping anyone??? i just dont wanna make it to silverstone and have to carry your a** around in any physical events

Snail Data for Division 3 is up.

8 Different drivers on the podium in 6 races.
4 Different race Winners.
3 Fastest Laps for @Wolfsatz

Race Results for Sunday:

- Round 1 - Race 1 -

First - @IceManFan_7
Second - @Wolfsatz
Third - @llNovall
Fastest Lap of the race - @Wolfsatz - 1:09.182

- Round 1 - Race 2 -

First - @IceManFan_7
Second - @SGETI
Third - @llNovall
Fastest Lap of the race - @Wolfsatz - 1:09.172

- Round 2 - Race 1 -

First - @Wolfsatz
Second - @nmcp1
Third - @IceManFan_7
Fastest Lap of the race - @Wolfsatz - 2:14.778

- Round 2 - Race 2 -

First - @pakicote
Second - @SGETI
Third - @Grandpa Money
Fastest Lap of the race - @pakicote - 2:15.421

- Round 3 - Race 1 -

First - @nmcp1
Second - @USERID_77a23
Third - @Grandpa Money
Fastest Lap of the race - @IceManFan_7 - 1:29.453

- Round 3 - Race 2 -

First - @IceManFan_7
Second - @nmcp1
Third - @llNovall
Fastest Lap - @IceManFan_7 - 1:29.990

Lots of fast guys on D3 :cheers:

Last edited:
It's one thing to make it to national finals for gt academy, it's a hole different ball game if you make it to silverstone, so give it your all so there's no regrets cause you only get one shot ;)

View attachment 360203
Which fitbit model do you have? I bought the Charge HR a few months ago, but I was severely disappointed by it. Turned out that you had to push a button to view your heart rate, even when in exercise mode. What's the point of having a heart rate monitor if you have have to push a button just to check it? So I went back to my tried and true Mio Alpha. However, it's less than ideal because it's bulky and doesn't do much else than monitor heart rate. 👎

Which fitbit model do you have? I bought the Charge HR a few months ago, but I was severely disappointed by it. Turned out that you had to push a button to view your heart rate, even when in exercise mode. What's the point of having a heart rate monitor if you have have to push a button just to check it? So I went back to my tried and true Mio Alpha. However, it's less than ideal because it's bulky and doesn't do much else than monitor heart rate. 👎

Yeah it's the Fitbit charge not
The hr model pushing the lil botton gets old but it's easy when you get used to hitting it to see what menu your looking for

3 hours in counting till round 2 gt academy starts :) more snails should put in more effort I know these rounds don't count but it's good thing to see where you stack up early on :) so your not shocked when round 4 drops and super low on the board

Yeah it's the Fitbit charge not
The hr model pushing the lil botton gets old but it's easy when you get used to hitting it to see what menu your looking for
Yeah I hear you, but I'm usually only interested in my heart rate when I'm at or close to my limit. That usually means either my hands aren't free or I don't want to slow down to mess with any buttons. I just want to glance quickly at my wrist and keep going.

Back