◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,813 comments
All hosts are free to start the night's racing except for @TRL_Importlife in D1. Your room is showing as having ABS prohibited. Please check your settings and make sure they are correct before starting.

All hosts are free to start the night's racing except for @TRL_Importlife in D1. Your room is showing as having ABS prohibited. Please check your settings and make sure they are correct before starting.

Yeah settings were not set correctly we are currently having problems seeing everyone on track

We sorted it out

Last edited:
D4 Scoring and votes are in the books. Congrats to @SlvrOnyx for a close win tonight!
podium 10-18-15.jpg

Want to thank all my division mates for waiting for me to get back online when my PS3 decided to shut off. I really appreciate that!!! :bowdown: Luckily it was between races.

I have to say I'm certainly in with a fast group of guys. I gotta get faster if I'm gonna compete. I think I qualified last every race. I believe I do as well as I do because I don't wreck too often. But I can't depend on everyone in front of me to gift me a position all the time.
Other then that it was a fun night as usual.:cheers:

Div 6 was having some server troubles yet again tonight, so I took over the room host duty for tonight's activities in hopes that it would help resolve the problem.

It seems that some players are having trouble seeing other players on track, does anyone know how this can be resolved?

Great job to everyone tonight, it was a lot of fun, and I hope we can get these compatibility issues resolved.

:gtpflag:

Div 6 was having some server troubles yet again tonight, so I took over the room host duty for tonight's activities in hopes that it would help resolve the problem.

It seems that some players are having trouble seeing other players on track, does anyone know how this can be resolved?

Great job to everyone tonight, it was a lot of fun, and I hope we can get these compatibility issues resolved.

:gtpflag:

The FUD is your friend

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...l-skill-levels.235094/page-2515#post-10264102

We have done everything mentioned in the fud .The start up procedure the elimenating the ones at the first conner that can not see each other .But not everyone is direct wired and jedi had to set out everyrace and the end of the race if he was in the room it would not load to give us replays or anything .As soon as he left then it was fine and had many random people poping in all the time that were not even in snail . @polygrizz took alot of data this week hope he can help us sort threw this mess it sucks getting a IR for a car you can not see .

Last night was a fun first night of racing. I was inconsistent and made some bad mistakes under pressure but overall it was a nice race night. It also taught me that I need to practice more than what I did to be competitive. My apologizes to anyone I caught in a wreck.

Next week I'll come back ready and prepared! It's nice to be a part of this club! :D

Tip of the day: to avoid contact with a fellow division mate simply lift your foot from the accelerator or apply pressure to the brake pedal. It's that easy!

If you see your fellow division mate's brake lights in front of you and your foot is still on the accelerator your tip might not work :nervous:

We have done everything mentioned in the fud .The start up procedure the elimenating the ones at the first conner that can not see each other .But not everyone is direct wired and jedi had to set out everyrace and the end of the race if he was in the room it would not load to give us replays or anything .As soon as he left then it was fine and had many random people poping in all the time that were not even in snail . @polygrizz took alot of data this week hope he can help us sort threw this mess it sucks getting a IR for a car you can not see .

If people that were not in SNAIL were popping in then you were not in a club only room as you should have been. Those people popping in and out and sending information to everyone in the room contributes to the instability.

If you can't see someone on track and everyone else can them you shouldn't be on track.

Back