◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,834 comments
I've been following on the Facebooks and YouTubes. I couldn't find an onboard lap of you driving though, just the rest of the Krueger family. Thanks for putting it here

After a week in Pcar's I bought the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car '05
and ran it @ Willow Springs - Streets of Willow in GT6
A car and track combo I was very familiar with, it was horrible and I just couldn't feel, hear or sense what the car was doing and the View is to me now as others have said, very arcade like.

I'm not trying to be a downer just stating my observations.

After a week in Pcar's I bought the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car '05
and ran it @ Willow Springs - Streets of Willow in GT6
A car and track combo I was very familiar with, it was horrible and I just couldn't feel, hear or sense what the car was doing and the View is to me now as others have said, very arcade like.

I'm not trying to be a downer just stating my observations.
You sir, have been infected. There's no known cure, only treatment: More ProjectCars! (Assetto Corsa will also get the monkey off your back). 👍

PRIZE A ANNOUNCEMENT

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car '05

@ Willow Springs - Streets of Willow

Post Oil PP: 492

Post Oil Hp: 321

Enjoy:D

Not sure if you made a typo somewhere, but the car's PP (524)and HP(421) is quite different on my system and I can't get it on track - says " Tuning Prohibited"

Tried every trick I know, but I can't de-tune a freshly purchased car

Please, any advice out there. I need some lap times to finalize the combos

Last edited:
Not sure if you made a typo somewhere, but the car's PP (524)and HP(421) is quite different on my system and I can't get it on track - says " Tuning Prohibited"

Tried every trick I know, but I can't de-tune a freshly purchased car

Please, any advice out there. I need some lap times to finalize the combos

Experiencing the same issue @Rednose58, I have 524 PP and 421 HP and getting the "Tuning Prohibited" error.

Interesting. Admittedly i picked the car quickly before the gt1 race last night and was in a bit of a rush. If the car cannot be run due to a bug the street version might be a good replacement. On a sidenote i am suddenly experiencing a lot of bugs, freezing and other inconsistencies while playing gt6. Is it just me or is the game having issues lately?

If nobody has solved the issue by the time I get home from work today (around 4PM PST), I will investigate and make a decision as to if a replacement car needs to be selected. If anyone has the time to work on it before then, please do and post what you find out here so we can move forward one way or an other.

If nobody has solved the issue by the time I get home from work today (around 4PM PST), I will investigate and make a decision as to if a replacement car needs to be selected. If anyone has the time to work on it before then, please do and post what you find out here so we can move forward one way or an other.

I purchased the car, changed oil and set up a room based on SNAIL guidelines. I'm able to enter lobby and race without issue.

Someone else will have to concur

Lap times 1:12's after a few laps

It would seem that the issue is solved and we can go ahead with the combo as chosen. Thanks guys.

I did notice some general wonkyness (technical term) within the the community homepage. Trying to scroll through the left side menu, my "select pointer" would not recact in accordance with the buttons or d pad inputs, however pressing the PS botton and cycling back to the community menu seemed to resolve the issue.

I'm not certain that it's hardware related (T300RS) either, so if anyone else had similar experience, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Combos

The tread will be updated later tonight

1. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car '05 on SS tires @ Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets of Willow Springs (9 Laps)
2. Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo on RH tires @ Indianapolis Motor Speedway (13 Laps)
3. Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo Racing Series on RM tires @ Nürburgring GP/D (8 Laps)

Practice room open
1472 6399 8537 0918 6247

Edit: Where is everyone, their is only 3 in the practice room. Myself, KG and Tom Mang.

Last edited:
Back