◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
View media item 2540This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!
The IR Submission Form is now closed.
We have 0 incidents on file.
Banner by @GamingPete

The results post has been corrected. @Beastmodep @Nicktune @brian540 will all be included in a conversation in the next few minutes which will contain instructions and deadlines.

@Nicktune has forfeited his prize selection this week due to non-responsiveness. @brian540 is now on the clock to freeze the car or track. If you raced in D1, be ready to suggest a car or track once he makes his pick.

got it! I would love to participate! I have added my suggestion below. If I need an additional option/combination please let me know. Thanks!!

I would like to suggest for prize A:

GT Racing Kart 125 shifter @ Tsukuba Circuit.

EditReportReply

got it! I would love to participate! I have added my suggestion below. If I need an additional option/combination please let me know. Thanks!!

I would like to suggest for prize A:

GT Racing Kart 125 shifter @ Tsukuba Circuit.

EditReportReply
Please disregard my previous comment. Was not aware of your Prize A choice. My Bad.

Last edited:
D-2 drivers are to choose from the list of 3 that @JLBowler posted above your response.

@Beastmodep won prize A and that is his pick for that prize .

MY pick for our D2 prize is the Abarth 500 @JLBowler

I think he still has the D2 prize to vote on :cheers:

The result of only having 2 divisions to select 3 prizes. Two members of D2 won prizes this week, so that's much more confusing that in the past.

Please, if I can get some lap times for the Vette, Abarth and the Kart?

The TVR was doing 1:39's on SM tires. I can only assume the Vette will be a bit slower because of lower PP and SH tires and the Abarth a few notches down on that. If no info is received before practice tonight I will assume the following:

The one that comes out on top out of the next three
Corvette - 6 laps
TVR - 7 Laps
Abarth - 5 laps​

Prize A
Kart - 12 Laps ?​

Three votes for the vette and one for the abarth. The vette wins and will be the prize B selection. @Rednose58

Additionally, the kart race will have to be set to a "one make" race as the tuning prohibited option does not function when you select karts. This will mean that everyone will have to select from provided karts for those two races.

Use this for tonight's practice. The #of laps is just a guess for now. I won't make it to practice, but I will update the full thread page tomorrow

Combos
1. Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 on SH tires @ Nürburgring GP/D (6 Laps)
2. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car '05 on SS tires @ Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets of Willow Springs (9 Laps)
3. Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 Shifter on SS tires @ Tsukuba Circuit (12 Laps)

Please note the Kart is to be a one-make race

Guy's,
Rednose started a thread about SNAIL's future move to a new platform. There have been a couple of comments about trying out a race night with PCars to see what its like and get some idea's for Sunday night.
Currently there is a SNAIL sanctioned race night on Wed's: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...nal-touring-series-presented-by-snail.347530/ and myself and Mike Lobban have a private race night on Monday's, The Lobanaro Lounge. Both have a good number of ex and current Sunday night SNAIL's who participate. The two nights are quite different from one another, but either will give you a good introduction to racing in PCars.
Mike had posted here a couple of weeks ago inviting anyone interested, but if you missed that and would like to give our room, and a PCars race night a try, just pm either myself @aerolite or Mike @Mike Lobban and we will get you added to our convo. If you want to try PITS out, just click on the link above.
The racing on both nights is still based on the same clean racing and rules that apply on Sunday night's.

Guy's,
Rednose started a thread about SNAIL's future move to a new platform. There have been a couple of comments about trying out a race night with PCars to see what its like and get some idea's for Sunday night.
Currently there is a SNAIL sanctioned race night on Wed's: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...nal-touring-series-presented-by-snail.347530/ and myself and Mike Lobban have a private race night on Monday's, The Lobanaro Lounge. Both have a good number of ex and current Sunday night SNAIL's who participate. The two nights are quite different from one another, but either will give you a good introduction to racing in PCars.
Mike had posted here a couple of weeks ago inviting anyone interested, but if you missed that and would like to give our room, and a PCars race night a try, just pm either myself @aerolite or Mike @Mike Lobban and we will get you added to our convo. If you want to try PITS out, just click on the link above.
The racing on both nights is still based on the same clean racing and rules that apply on Sunday night's.

Thank you for the plug @aerolite !! If any you guys are interested in fast, fun, clean Project Cars racing check out our PITs thread:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...nal-touring-series-presented-by-snail.347530/

You can sent myself, @Alex ONeill and @Zii1993 a message and PSN friend requests.

We race Wednesday nights @ 9pm EST.

Back