◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,843 comments
Nope. In all PS4 games the wheel is limited to the equivalent of the DS4 buttons. On PC2 I can program a lot of additional functions on the Bluetooth keyboard.
Wow. I’ll add that to my “GT caters to PS controller to a fault” argument for why GT is a game. At least PC2 incorporated some kind of work around to get some kind of user mapping.

@Rednose58 Below is the only suggestion that was made for prize A.
So, Rednose, please announce soon, so everyone is not left hanging. :lol:

Last edited:
Wow. I’ll add that to my “GT caters to PS controller to a fault” argument for why GT is a game. At least PC2 incorporated some kind of work around to get some kind of user mapping.

So, Rednose, please announce soon, so everyone is not left hanging. :lol:
I'll have to test to get a lap time, unless someone else has time to test

Simon Rutter, PS Exec VP in this article; “Driving the car using the DualSense controller, you’ll have a different feeling in your hands from the smooth undulating tarmac of a racetrack, compared to the gritty sensation on a gravel track. Pressing a soft accelerator will feel very different than pressing on a stiff brake pedal or gear paddle.”
My thoughts: Sounds to me like Sony is upping support for the “nummy” controller. Gear up for the best gaming experience of your life.

Simon Rutter, PS Exec VP in this article; “Driving the car using the DualSense controller, you’ll have a different feeling in your hands from the smooth undulating tarmac of a racetrack, compared to the gritty sensation on a gravel track. Pressing a soft accelerator will feel very different than pressing on a stiff brake pedal or gear paddle.”
My thoughts: Sounds to me like Sony is upping support for the “nummy” controller. Gear up for the best gaming experience of your life.
Yeah, well... they can stick the new con....

I've spent 2 months trying to get the hang of a wheel. Trying to erase 30yrs of thumb movement is proving most difficult for me. Has PS mentioned anything yet on backwards compatibility for wheels? Hate to think I'll have to upgrade that as well...

Sunday, June 21, 2020 Lineup
June 2020 Season - League Night #3
1. MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R TYPE A 2002 on SM Tires @ Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A - 10:30 Clear - (11 Laps)
2. SUBARU WRX GR.3 on RH Tires @ Nürburgring GP - 15:00 Cloudy - (8 Laps)
3. LAMBORGHINI HURACAN LP 610-4 2015 on RH Tires @ Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Grand Prix - 10:30 Fine Weather - (8 Laps)

Detail

Practice Live Broadcast
- this was super fun! Thank you @Phlano099 for hosting!
Also met one of your old pals @Kgffy . His name was draqua_fresh . He told me you got him into snail back in the GT5 days.

*These races could serve as a good example for anyone who is curious about what lines and gears will work well for the weekend’s combos.

https://youtu.be/ctNfcKzlZ0c

Last edited:
Hey guys, a little more of a heads up this time:

I'm going to do an open lapping practice session from 12:00pm to 2:00pm today. No races, just track familiarization and sharing tips.

12:00 - 12:40: Mazda @ Bluemoon
12:40 - 1:20: WRX @ Nurb GT
1:20 - 2:00: Lambo @ Catalunya

I will post a room ID when its up. If this time isn't great, let me know, I have nothing going on today and can adjust.

Hey guys, a little more of a heads up this time:

I'm going to do an open lapping practice session from 12:00pm to 2:00pm today. No races, just track familiarization and sharing tips.

12:00 - 12:40: Mazda @ Bluemoon
12:40 - 1:20: WRX @ Nurb GT
1:20 - 2:00: Lambo @ Catalunya

I will post a room ID when its up. If this time isn't great, let me know, I have nothing going on today and can adjust.
Sounds grate, central time?

upload_2020-6-21_12-24-51.png

The SNAIL Sunday Scoring sheets for June 21 have been prepared.

Back