Track: Autopolis International Racing Course
Time: 16:00 Couldy

8439334F-D159-40DE-A874-6E17DFE6665E.jpeg

DF350FDE-B9D4-48F0-9D30-966576251EE3.jpeg

Last edited:
iu

Sunday, August 30, 2020 Lineup

September 2020 Season - League Night #1
1. MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG 2010 on RH Tires @ Autopolis International Racing Course - 16:00 Cloudy - (8 Laps)
2. RENAULT SPORT R.S.01 2016 on RH Tires @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 20:30 Clear - (9 Laps)
3. AUDI VISION GRAN TURISMO on RM Tires @ Broad Bean Raceway II - 16:15 Clear - (38 Laps)

Details

@JLBowler
Div-3 will need a Host for the coming races on Sunday night. I will be out of town that evening.
A cancer follow up Dr appt on Monday.

Hope someone will step up for the Division. Have notified the Division Manager @Akzl298
I should be able to host as long as a fast internet connection is not required. I only have a 7Mb connection, but a great ISP that doesn't over-populate the connection.

Regarding a concern I've had right from my start in league racing, namely that practicing in a vacuum (solo or against AI cars) I am slow in some high speed sections, slow sections, corner exits.... My first issue was turn 1/2 at Suzuka and most recently Indianapolis corner at Sarthe. In R3R2 I'm on the pole again with @Skills in 2nd. Skills does a great job of following me and we are able to pull away a bit, until the entry to Indianapolis where I go through at 230 km/h and skills is following at over 300! The video shows what Skills had to do and how their last race of the night ended. I would like to avoid this in the future. Sorry @Skills.

I'm not saying I'm in the wrong, I just didn't know the technique and was about 30-100 km/h slower in this corner than everyone else. I was wondering if anyone more experienced would be interested coaching/mentoring me. I'm thinking someone I can reach out to with specific questions about a track, or car, or both. A party chat session for half to one hour by arrangement. The longer the list the less often you're called on.

Regarding a concern I've had right from my start in league racing, namely that practicing in a vacuum (solo or against AI cars) I am slow in some high speed sections, slow sections, corner exits.... My first issue was turn 1/2 at Suzuka and most recently Indianapolis corner at Sarthe. In R3R2 I'm on the pole again with @Skills in 2nd. Skills does a great job of following me and we are able to pull away a bit, until the entry to Indianapolis where I go through at 230 km/h and skills is following at over 300! The video shows what Skills had to do and how their last race of the night ended. I would like to avoid this in the future. Sorry @Skills.

I'm not saying I'm in the wrong, I just didn't know the technique and was about 30-100 km/h slower in this corner than everyone else. I was wondering if anyone more experienced would be interested coaching/mentoring me. I'm thinking someone I can reach out to with specific questions about a track, or car, or both. A party chat session for half to one hour by arrangement. The longer the list the less often you're called on.

I'd be willing to help you. I can't say that I'm much better, but in the sections you specified I'm pretty solid.

Back