◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
There are some Data outstanding for the Feb 2021 Season. I'm hitting the road mid morning for a multi-day trip and I will archive the season and prepare score sheets before I leave.

Division 4 thread has been opened to the membership. All positions of responsibility need to be covered so that Race Nights and our League operate smoothly.

Stand up, Speak up, and Help.
Be part of the success.
All positions need to be covered before the races begin.

upload_2021-3-7_9-41-44.png

The February 2021 Season has been archived. Thanks to @Akzl298 for jumping in and enter the missing stuff. Summary here (under the spoiler).

The Snail Sunday Scoring Sheets for Mar 7 have been prepared.

Attention D2 drivers. I will be very much part time for this season as we are moving over the next 2-3 weeks and I'm not sure how many races I will make this season. With the addition of D4 and the shuffle of drivers, we need a Division Manager and all duties covered. I cannot commit to any duties this season but can fill in when available, and once settled I have no problem taking over any duty required for April from Div Mgr to Texter!
I've tagged all D2 drivers in hopes we have someone step up and start the D2 thread and start getting these duties covered.

@Kgffy
@notime72
@Yugofan
@Phlano099
@qwietstorm
@Rob Brown
@Grandpa Money
@FREEREVN
@socalnatv
@llNovall
@Bologna_Duc
@GTP_Guido
@Gregyx96
@Rednose58
@nmcp1

Last edited:
Attention D2 drivers. I will be very much part time for this season as we are moving over the next 2-3 weeks and I'm not sure how many races I will make this season. With the addition of D4 and the shuffle of drivers, we need a Division Manager and all duties covered. I cannot commit to any duties this season but can fill in when available, and once settled I have no problem taking over any duty required for April from Div Mgr to Texter!
I've tagged all D2 drivers in hopes we have someone step up and start the D2 thread and start getting these duties covered.

@Kgffy
@notime72
@Yugofan
@Phlano099
@qwietstorm
@Rob Brown
@Grandpa Money
@FREEREVN
@socalnatv
@llNovall
@Bologna_Duc
@GTP_Guido
@Gregyx96
@Rednose58
@nmcp1

D2 March thread created with caveats for my participation.

“Unfortunately this will be extent of my race duties today. My wheel/game/console crashed twice in lobby last night with some fairly catastrophic in race consequences. I will be doing testing today but am concerned I may be exiting from racing at some point tonight. Hopefully not. But until I know more I’ll have to decline race duties for the moment.”

Div 4 - Send me a Friend Request if you haven’t so far. I will post the D4 Lobby ID after opening the room.

All hosts should start the night's racing at the schedule time. The only reason to hold the start is to allow someone who has disconnected their three minutes to return to the room.

The IR’s really need to get current in this league and drivers put on warning/probation. We have drivers who are not following the rules and regulations. Doesn’t do any good to file an IR right now with the current backlog. It’s pointless.

Last edited:
Back