◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,290 comments
Mid. Div. Lap time - 1:37.000

@Rednose58
We ran the Viper at Brands Hatch on Feb 17, 2019 - I looked at the Data and it looks like 1:37 or 1:38 will be about right.

Sunday, December 26, 2021 Lineup
December 2021 Season - League Night #4
1. KTM X-BOW R 2012 on SM Tires @ Sardegna - Road Track - B - 13:10 Clear - (10 Laps)
2. DODGE VIPER GTS 2002 on SS Tires @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - 11:30 Fine Weather - (10 Laps)
3. RENAULT SPORT R.S.01 GT3 2016 on RH Tires @ Dragon Trail - Seaside - 18:30 Fine Weather - (9 Laps)

Detail

Last edited:
A few early race time slots still available for this Wednesday's 2021 BMW M3 DTM Challenge. Late Race roster is full, but still room on the 3pm est early race for anyone around and interested. See the link for details.
Screenshot_20201222-145323_Samsung Internet.jpg

2021 BMW M3 DTM
Holiday Event

Hosts should start the night's racing at the scheduled time. The only reason to delay the start is to sort connection issues for those that were in the room on time or to give someone who was in the room on time their 3 minutes to return to the lobby.

Hey guys, hope you’ve all been well and have had a happy holidays so far! I apologize for my absence and lack of communication for the ~7 weeks.

Just wanted to stop by and say my hiatus should be ending soon, and I fully intend on racing in SNAIL again. I have had a ton of life changes recently. Basically, any big life event that could happen, has happened to me.

-Separating from military
-Applying and interviewing for new jobs
-Accepting a job offer
-Moving my family
-Found out we’re pregnant!
-Travel to see family for holidays, then entire family, including myself and wife, catch COVID

All of this has happened since the last time I raced, and it has been hectic. Anyways, it’s all coming to a close, so when I’m back home after the holidays and my wife and I finish putting the new place together, I should be racing again. Hopefully Jan 9th I can race!

Sorry bout the long post! Lol So have I missed anything important in the last month or so?

Hey guys, hope you’ve all been well and have had a happy holidays so far! I apologize for my absence and lack of communication for the ~7 weeks.

Just wanted to stop by and say my hiatus should be ending soon, and I fully intend on racing in SNAIL again. I have had a ton of life changes recently. Basically, any big life event that could happen, has happened to me.

-Separating from military
-Applying and interviewing for new jobs
-Accepting a job offer
-Moving my family
-Found out we’re pregnant!
-Travel to see family for holidays, then entire family, including myself and wife, catch COVID

All of this has happened since the last time I raced, and it has been hectic. Anyways, it’s all coming to a close, so when I’m back home after the holidays and my wife and I finish putting the new place together, I should be racing again. Hopefully Jan 9th I can race!

Sorry bout the long post! Lol So have I missed anything important in the last month or so?
1. I'm glad you recovered from the Covid.
2. Congratulations with the little platymus in the making.
3. Good luck with the new job.
4. Next week (Jan 2) is the start of a new season. Double check the Jan 2 drivers list when it is posted to make sure you have not expired. You may need to re-apply and run a time trial again. If you are on the Jan 2 list, you should be good for the January Season.

1. I'm glad you recovered from the Covid.
2. Congratulations with the little platymus in the making.
3. Good luck with the new job.
4. Next week (Jan 2) is the start of a new season. Double check the Jan 2 drivers list when it is posted to make sure you have not expired. You may need to re-apply and run a time trial again. If you are on the Jan 2 list, you should be good for the January Season.
1. It spread like wildfire but we’re all doing just fine now, must have been the new Omicron variant that’s highly contagious but not as severe.

2. Thanks! There’s not a whole lot of advice out there about raising a platypus but we’ll do our best!

3. I’m beginning to feel a bit of that pesky impostor’s syndrome, but I know I’ll be fine.

4. Ooo good point, anyone know how long it takes to expire? Last time I raced was Nov 7th. I’d really like to avoid having to go through the trouble of reapplying but if it’s unavoidable then c’est la vie.

Last edited:
View media item 2540
This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!

The IR Submission Form is now closed.

We have no incidents on file.

Banner by @GamingPete

It would appear that the full results post has been delayed this week.

The prize winners can be confrimed and are as follows:

Prize A - @Timlour - Combo 3, the Renault at Dragon Trail Seaside received the most votes so Prize A will replace this combo.

Second Prize Winner - @Fudman420 has the choice to use or pass the freeze. Combo 1, the XBow at Sardegna received the second most votes so half of this combo will be replaced.

Third Prize Winner - @ConnorWolf has whichever option is left after the second prize winner makes their choice.

You are all clear to make your selections.

Back