◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,804 comments
Sorry this took so long, but a power outage last night meant no internet all night. Prize A selection:
CHC 1967 Chevy Nova (available for purchase in Brand Central for 300,000 credits)
Fuji International Speedway - Short Course - S02 Dry and Pleasant with a Few Clouds
Lap Time - 1:40.600
Tires: RM. Even on these I had to back off in the high speed, double right on the back side of the course. Can't imagine what it would be like on the stock CS.

@Chiochansan I'll be putting the NR-A on my wish list, it is a fun car to drive.

Sunday Night Combos.png

Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, November 6th, 2022 Lineup
November
2022 Season League Night #1
1. BMW i3 '15 on SM Tires @ Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West End - C02 Early Morning - (13 Laps)
2. Lexus RC F Gr.4 on RH Tires @ Blue Moon Speedway - Infield A - C05 Dawn - (12 Laps)
3. CHC 1967 Chevy Nova on RM Tires @ Fuji International Speedway - Short - S02 Sunrise - (9 Laps)

1667647788628.png

Please verify the time of day for Combos 2 and 3, it's what I had for default

Attachments

• 1667519662946.png
    1667519662946.png
    159.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Practice lobby open.

My PS5 shut down again. I'm restarting.

I unplugged all cables and it shut down again during start up. Don't count on me tonight. I'll be online again if I can get this sorted out.

Last edited:
I have unplugged and powered down everything I can think of and the PS5 continues to shut down. It occurs some time, shortly after start up. I got to the point where I clicked to join @Harry Rowley 's room before is quit again. I'm off to do some research. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Sunday Night Combos.png

Gran Turismo 7
November
1. BMW i3 '15 on SH Tires @ Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West End - C02 Early Morning - (13 Laps)
2. Lexus RC F Gr.4 on RH Tires @ Blue Moon Speedway - Infield A - C05 Dawn - (12 Laps)
3. CHC 1967 Chevy Nova on RM Tires @ Fuji International Speedway - Short - S02 Sunrise - (9 Laps)

View attachment 1205666

Combo 3 looks correct. Can’t remember about combo 2

I have unplugged and powered down everything I can think of and the PS5 continues to shut down. It occurs some time, shortly after start up. I got to the point where I clicked to join @Harry Rowley 's room before is quit again. I'm off to do some research. Any thoughts?
No, but scary thought. These things aren't cheap. Has this happen playing other games, or GT7?

Last week we ran on SM tires for the BMW i3 combo, now it says we will be racing on SH tires. Were we running on the wrong tires last week or the tires labeled now are wrong for next Sunday's race?

Are you current on system updates ? This is a link to PlayStation 5 official troubleshooting . https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/hardware/ps5-power-issues/
Thanks for the link. I'll be working through it shortly. Last night's troubleshooting: My PS5 system is up to date. All games seem to work fine. The problem occurs when I try to load and open a lobby. Two times last night I wasn't able to join Harry's lobby. I haven't tried entering a Daily Race, but I was able to enter the time trial.

Edit: After working through the official troubleshooting I have submitted a request for repair. At least I can still credit farm for all the new cars I have available to buy. :)

Last edited:

Sunday Night Combos.png

Gran Turismo 7
November
1. BMW i3 '15 on SM Tires @ Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West End - C02 Early Morning - (13 Laps)

View attachment 1206019

Original post has been fixed, combo 1 is a holdover from the October season. Therefore, we will be using the SM tires for that combo

D1 is clear to start at the scheduled time.

I have no idea what is going on with D2. Nobody created a new thread for the November season. If you have a room open and just didn't post, you too are clear to start at the scheduled time.

Back