◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
A quick nap on the couch and it's go time. I'm fired up for tonight!
10484c38d630c795929a806a539229b1_photo.jpg

Srry D1 , lobby was super unstable and laggy and it was especially hard after doing like 100 sport races these last two weeks, with very stable lobbies, u know like how Gt5, Gt6, Sport lobbies were.
Next Sunday I won’t race sport mode maybe That will help.

Srry D1 , lobby was super unstable and laggy and it was especially hard after doing like 100 sport races these last two weeks, with very stable lobbies, u know like how Gt5, Gt6, Sport lobbies were.
Next Sunday I won’t race sport mode maybe That will help.
It was pretty bad tonight, everyone was lagging some way or another. Its understandable. I'm curious though, are you on PS4 or PS5 ?

Still managed to have a clean battle on track with @A_Higher_Place. That was a nice couple of laps. Well done and welcome to the league !

With all that, scores are done for D1.

It was pretty bad tonight, everyone was lagging some way or another. Its understandable. I'm curious though, are you on PS4 or PS5 ?

Still managed to have a clean battle on track with @A_Higher_Place. That was a nice couple of laps. Well done and welcome to the league !

PS5

I didn't see any lag the entire night. I am on PS5 hard wired connection.

I watched a little of the stream from @dem0n25 and you can see everyone jumping around alot. Lots of inadvertent banging and just overall instability. Not so sorry I missed it now.

The new Avatar was worth it btw...just amazing movie.

Last edited:
Hi everyone I would like to join if you’re still taking new members.
@STKSWANN

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add zer05ive, JLBowler, nmcp1, SAMHAIN85, llNovall & Akzl298
as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL

Question about Out of Bounds occurrences and what the driver is to do. Section 13 of the OLR does explain what track boundaries are and further refined in the track boundaries supplement, but not what to do in the event the boundaries are exceeded.

Can something be added to clarify the proper course of action? Perhaps a simple statement such as; a one count lift of throttle is expected for each OOB occurrence.

It's not that simple. A lift needs to be enough to negate any advantage that was gained and it needs to be done in a way that doesn't effect anyone else. This is different for each and every situation.

Back