CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_1-2.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_2-2.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_3-2.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_4-2.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_5-2.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_6-2.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_7-2.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_8-2.jpg

Can't that be discussed? An equivalent car CAN be used, if the track hasn't been purchased there is NO other option than to sit out and take a big fat goose egg.

It has been discussed.

DLC cars are NOT permitted, as there are already over 1000 cars in the game.

"Equivalent" cars would not be permitted for racers who do not own the DLC, because that would eliminate the spec racing that makes SNAIL Sundays. Besides, if there is an actual equivalent that is a free car, why not pick that?

It has been discussed.

DLC cars are NOT permitted, as there are already over 1000 cars in the game.

"Equivalent" cars would not be permitted for racers who do not own the DLC, because that would eliminate the spec racing that makes SNAIL Sundays. Besides, if there is an actual equivalent that is a free car, why not pick that?

Do you allow us to pick any of the 1000 cars in the game, or just Premiums and OCD cars? That then limits it to a measly ~300 cars.

And where are our D1 pics? Anyone wanna step up?

The Camaro is fun. Feels a lot like the DB9. Heavy, powerful, understeers but very predictable. The Fuji course will take a bit more to get to grips with. Ran a 1:38.xxx on the 6th lap with out break in. Tires should not be a problem. I expect the aliens will be running 1:31-1:32.

The Amuse is a machine. Fast handles well if a little twitchy. I think it is going to be a challenge to get the most out of it as it does not suffer mistakes lightly. But man it is fun and fast. Did not get a great lap in but was pulling 147mph out of Eau rouge:) only had a 2:21 to show for it. Tire wear may play a part as I was seeing some significant wear after 4 laps. I expect the aliens might hit 2:10.

I missed it by a few seconds. Alien ran 1:34.9 at Fuji and 2:11.4 at Spa:crazy:

Do you allow us to pick any of the 1000 cars in the game, or just Premiums and OCD cars? That then limits it to a measly ~300 cars.

Only premiums and OCD cars. Yes, that limits it, but eventually most of them will be available (read: over the course of several years). I personally think that everyone should own all of the cars in the game, but, alas, it is not so. I also wish that people would choose the OCD cars more often, as they're only available for us every other week. Some people have their prejudices, though, unfortunately, and others may have an idea in their head well in advance of winning a prize, so that doesn't happen, either.

C'est la vie.

pilmat: The pit lane should not come into play at any point other than exiting for qualifying…which will become a test of patience, but that's about it.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I tested them all plus some, also thanks for all those that took the time to test with me. Since the Amuse has such a large wing, lets see if it can fly. The new track for the Amuse S2000 Turbo GT1 is Cape Ring North. Wind it up and let it fly!
picture.php

AMG.

👎

Just ran a bunch of laps and the jump is a lottery, not my idea of a good racing situation. Would you consider Cape Ring North Reverse instead? At least it has a landing pad.

pilmat: The pit lane should not come into play at any point other than exiting for qualifying…which will become a test of patience, but that's about it.

pilmat
👎

Just ran a bunch of laps and the jump is a lottery, not my idea of a good racing situation. Would you consider Cape Ring North Reverse instead? At least it has a landing pad.

Actually he has a method behind his madness. Once he explained why he picked this. I can respect his decision. Gonna be a circus. One I hope to be the ring leader of. Hahahaha

Eiger Pit Road- its only an issue if you get shoved into it while racing. ;)

You could always tap the brakes before the jump to control the car better and get less air.

Goat, you chose great combos and I like the challenge of this one as a driver. It is the racing aspect I question here. Even good intentions will mess up a bad landing and split the field. The track is one of my favourites as it is such a bizarre challenge with the loop and jump, but this car is too fast for a nice landing (i.e. large percent of landings in control). I'll give it a go on Sunday, but I hope I and others are going to have patience for some pinball action, and the stewart's work load remains low :)

Is this the first time that every car in the lineup has been a race car?

I'm already hoping for Cape and Eiger to be voted off :( I also want a street car back....harumph.

I'm already hoping for Cape and Eiger to be voted off :( I also want a street car back....harumph.

I hope we don't have wait until you win Prize A :)

Nice photos guys. Excellent work.

I'll also say I'm not a fan of either of the new tracks but we'll see how it goes. I can't do worse than I did this past Sunday...hehe.

Only premiums and OCD cars. Yes, that limits it, but eventually most of them will be available (read: over the course of several years). I personally think that everyone should own all of the cars in the game, but, alas, it is not so. I also wish that people would choose the OCD cars more often, as they're only available for us every other week. Some people have their prejudices, though, unfortunately, and others may have an idea in their head well in advance of winning a prize, so that doesn't happen, either.

C'est la vie.

Yeah I wish prize winners would take more advantage of the OCD simply because it increases the number of cars that we can race. I think an OCD car has only been picked twice in league history. Oh well.. Their prize, their pick. 👍

Yup, this is the first time. I'm gonna go buy a racing helmet for this Sunday. :lol:

The 96 Elise RM:

Has this car changed since the original release? For some reason it looks different. As well I thought the 96 was stuck with some ugly wheels. It's now better looking and wheels can be changed.

Maybe I'm mistaken it for another Elise but sure the 111R RM was the better looking and had wheel swaps. Maybe it's the ugly one. Hmmm

Off to check into this memory lapse.

FGT's out of the OCD would be awesome. We tried them at Spa last night. Amazing fast and fun.

Also is the Prototype X2011 allowed as a car choice. LoL we tried that too. Wicked wicked wicked at Spa. I couldn't even imagine racing those. Hadn't been in one since I first got the T500. Let alone tried it on trips. OMG amazing feeling of speed.

EDIT: I was thinking of the 111R RM as being ugly. The standard non RM looks great with the aero package. But as an RM the 96 car is way better looking to me. Sorry.

Last edited:
The 96 Elise RM:

Has this car changed since the original release? For some reason it looks different. As well I thought the 96 was stuck with some ugly wheels. It's now better looking and wheels can be changed.

Maybe I'm mistaken it for another Elise but sure the 111R RM was the better looking and had wheel swaps. Maybe it's the ugly one. Hmmm

Off to check into this memory lapse.

We did the '96 Elise RM for a few weeks at Spa and it was a blast! The '96 is the much better looking car. The 111R RM is the one with 🤬 wheels.

Yeah I wish prize winners would take more advantage of the OCD simply because it increases the number of cars that we can race. I think an OCD car has only been picked twice in league history. Oh well.. Their prize, their pick. 👍

Yup, this is the first time. I'm gonna go buy a racing helmet for this Sunday. :lol:

The only car replaced was a RM and I replaced it with another RM so last week's status quo was maintained actually:)

Back