◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,821 comments
TODAY IS A VERY, VERY SAD DAY FOR THE MOTORSPORT WORLD AS THE REDNECKS WON THE "R U FASTER THAN A S.N.A.I.L. REDNECK" COMPETITION.
WE KNOW THEY CHEATED WITH ILLEGAL FUEL AND POWER ENHANCER MICROCHIPS BUT WE DON'T CARE BECAUSE NEXT TIME, WE'RE GONNA KICK THOSE FAT REDNECK ARSES, OOHHHHH YEEAAAAAAAAHHH.

jeff-gordon-no-podium.jpg

Unfortunately the event was somehow marked by the absence of some Import racers that lost they're connection flight to Cape Ring due to bad weather at the American Airports but the organization assures you that all the racers had a blast and that this experience is definitely to repeat.

HERE'S THE RESULTS:

RACE 1: Wolfatz in a gorgeous VW Nardo got a little unlucky and was defeated by MoperLover in some ugly orange Viper SRT.

RACE 2: Unrealistically, DriftAssassin and his amazing RUF BTR was surprised and defeated by The2ArmedMen that was driving some yellow american thingie called Corvette.

RACE 3:We finally saw some of real world when Schmiggz and his incredible Evo VI beat the crap outta RickyBobby in an embarracing Chevy Isabelle or Chavelle, or some like that!!!

RACE 4: WolfSatz was a stunner with his piece of art Lotus Esprit V8 GT and just finished 2 seconds behind the D1 CHAMPION Martin20az in his ridiculous Mustang SVT.

RACE 5: DriftAssassin showed those yankees what a real car is when his Nissan GT-R disappeared in the horizon of a completely defeated Mopar440 and his sample of a sports car named Shelby Series 1.

RACE 6: Again a little tragedy when Schmiggz lost control of his powerful car of the Gods, the Pagani Zonda C125S and gave in a golden tray an easy victory to a superlucky The2ArmedMen and his roadkill look-a-like Ford GT.

Sadness doesn't endure and extreme lucky doesn't last forever. Next time YOU'RE DONE DAMN REDNECKS!

Schmiggz, :lol:

Good stuff man.

Maybe you should rename this show "Are you faster than someone who isn't a redneck?"

RUFTSWIAR

To long an acronym and doesn't have a funny ring to it either.

Great stuff exo

Thanks man! I sometimes forget how fast this thread moves and I took more time than I had anticipated. It is just really important info that all the SNAIL community should see!!👍👍

FANTASTIC POST SCHMIGGY!!!! Such a (predictable) bummer for them fellers' from the other side of the pond! I SO hope to be a part of this!! Nice work to all of the RUFTARN drivers! Epic racing in the SNAIL tradition!!

Last edited:
Thanks man! I sometimes forget how fast this thread moves and I took more time than I had anticipated. It is just really important info that all the SNAIL community should see!!👍👍

Thinking if Zero is up for it maybe he could put a link in the first or second post to the current "The Pit Board" post?

OMG did I just double post?

Awesome job Exosphere but... the next time you support the rednecks ... i won't lie again:sly:

TODAY IS A VERY, VERY SAD DAY FOR THE MOTORSPORT WORLD AS THE REDNECKS WON THE "R U FASTER THAN A S.N.A.I.L. REDNECK" COMPETITION.
WE KNOW THEY CHEATED WITH ILLEGAL FUEL AND POWER ENHANCER MICROCHIPS BUT WE DON'T CARE BECAUSE NEXT TIME, WE'RE GONNA KICK THOSE FAT REDNECK ARSES, OOHHHHH YEEAAAAAAAAHHH.

jeff-gordon-no-podium.jpg

Unfortunately the event was somehow marked by the absence of some Import racers that lost they're connection flight to Cape Ring due to bad weather at the American Airports but the organization assures you that all the racers had a blast and that this experience is definitely to repeat.

HERE'S THE RESULTS:

RACE 1: Wolfatz in a gorgeous VW Nardo got a little unlucky and was defeated by MoperLover in some ugly orange Viper SRT.

RACE 2: Unrealistically, DriftAssassin and his amazing RUF BTR was surprised and defeated by The2ArmedMen that was driving some yellow american thingie called Corvette.

RACE 3:We finally saw some of real world when Schmiggz and his incredible Evo VI beat the crap outta RickyBobby in an embarracing Chevy Isabelle or Chavelle, or some like that!!!

RACE 4: WolfSatz was a stunner with his piece of art Lotus Esprit V8 GT and just finished 2 seconds behind the D1 CHAMPION Martin20az in his ridiculous Mustang SVT.

RACE 5: DriftAssassin showed those yankees what a real car is when his Nissan GT-R disappeared in the horizon of a completely defeated Mopar440 and his sample of a sports car named Shelby Series 1.

RACE 6: Again a little tragedy when Schmiggz lost control of his powerful car of the Gods, the Pagani Zonda C125S and gave in a golden tray an easy victory to a superlucky The2ArmedMen and his roadkill look-a-like Ford GT.

Sadness doesn't endure and extreme lucky doesn't last forever. Next time YOU'RE DONE DAMN REDNECKS!

Sadly I Wasn't driving the Shelby! I Had The Viper Gts ( which I won't be driving again) If I Was Driving The Shelby I WouldHave Won :)

I really think this should be the picture representing the rednecks instead of Jeff Gordon cuz remember we're winners not cry baby losers so yall can have Gordon :sly:
72495959_crop_650x440.jpg

Dragon: Looks like I snuck one in there so no DP!!

Thanks all! All kidding aside, the whole redneck deal encompasses the heart and soul of what SNAIL stands for. This is a great league and our guys are just awesome!! We all need to recognize kcheeb and zer05ive for what they have put together. I am working on my second year as a SNAIL and am still amazed, entertained and truly stoked that I found all of you!! (Now if I could just learn how do drive...!!)

The Pit Board

Once again, awesome post Exo! The Pit Board is the shizzle!

Thinking if Zero is up for it maybe he could put a link in the first or second post to the current "The Pit Board" post?

Better yet, if Exo is able to nab another TOTPP (top-of-the-page-post :lol:) sometime between now and the next Pit Board, maybe he could create a Pit Board table of contents that has a link to each Pit Board post? I could then link it to that original post so that anyone new to the league could easily read through the entire collection of Pit Board posts without having to search through "the hay stack" for them. Also, it'll make it easy for current SNAILS to reference the posts any time they want to as well. 👍

EDIT: I just nabbed a TOTPP without even trying.. My TOTPP-fu is epic! :P

Me and WolfSatz have a big wish for tomorrow night racings. Teaching a D3 redneck a good lesson... uuaaa haa haaa (real evil laugh)

Nice write up, Schmiggz. I like the tongue-in-cheek 'trash talk' style. I hope it was fun. I would love to participate someday, maybe after school is out.

Anyone have any pics yet?

Watching redneck races would have been much better if wolf did not push everyone of the road like a nazi, guten tag idiot

I take that you guys weren't being serious about the whole "lets get on the thread and post a bunch of complaints to piss off zero" thing...:boggled:

the2armedmen
I take that you guys weren't being serious about the whole "lets get on the thread and post a bunch of complaints to piss off zero" thing...:boggled:

I think we should settle all disputes redneck style; on track, call it when it happens. Not dirty racing, but more trash talk.

I think we should settle all disputes redneck style; on track, call it when it happens. Not dirty racing, but more trash talk.

'twas supposed to be a joke, that apparently, I was the only one that followed through on. And dont worry, there is trash talk

HERE'S THE RESULTS:

Thought this went down on Tuesday?

Or are we doing it again Tuesday? I've got time invested into my Redneck Rockets and they are hungry for some rice.

Back