◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
Zero,
Do YOU mind adding to post no.1 the number of qualili f ication laps,perhaps after the tire restrictions?
I often struggle to remember the right no. Of laps!

Zero,
Do YOU mind adding to post no.1 the number of qualili f ication laps,perhaps after the tire restrictions?

kcheeb reminds everyone in his Sunday PMs. The first post already has a lot of info. Maybe too much.

I'd like to give a BIG thank you to all the new SNAILs starting tonight! Thank you for joining AND completing your time trials. There are 6 new SNAILS and 1 prodigal SNAIL that will be racing this evening. :cheers: to full grids this evening!
Thank you skills for all the help. ready for tonight!👍

kcheeb reminds everyone in his Sunday PMs. The first post already has a lot of info. Maybe too much.

True that. But when your directing you need to go back and forward between different pages.. not as easy on a tablet / phone / etc.

Zero,

Under the 'League Night' section, click on the first link called "specific qualifying procedure". Let me know if that's what you're looking for.

Thank you skills for all the help. ready for tonight!👍

My pleasure.

Can someone help any of the new SNAILs that need the Solstice? ? ? I will just barely make it home in time for the first race.

The Pit Board

8993169902_d351a11043_z.jpg

snip ...

Race Hard, Race Clean, Race S.N.A.I.L.

Many thanks exosphere64!

I eagerly await the Pit Board every week :D Your perspective is appreciated and refreshing 👍

Ditto! The Pit Board rocks! :bowdown:

Btw, did anyone watch the video of that "lawn mower" in the article? Holy smokes! :eek: If I'm the guy in charge of cutting all that grass around the Nürburgring, that thing is a must have! :drool:

Can some1 send me the following 2 cars I don't have them Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02 & Acura NSX RM 91 I need them to race tonight.

Thank you,
Alex

Can some1 send me the following 2 cars I don't have them Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02 & Acura NSX RM 91 I need them to race tonight.

Thank you,
Alex

Send FR and I can get you one of them. The NSX is available in the NCD then you take it to GTAuto and hit it with the RM stick.

S.N.A.I.L. will make you faster Testimonial.

snip ...

This is a great league and one of, if not the best, online organizations I've ever come across.

Sincerely,

Good stuff Dragonwhisky 👍

In my mind, this is what S.N.A.I.L. is about. People doing their best, people helping them get better and everyone having a blast along the way!!!

Thanks for the huge compliment, Dragon! It really underscores what we're trying to achieve here. We've managed to build an epic group of talented and dedicated team members and it just keeps getting better and better. In fact, I like your quote so much that I've added it as a badge of honor on the TEAM S.N.A.I.L. post! :)

What is NCD & RM STICK I'm new to game

Finally made it to the thread! Woo!

Ok so the NCD is the New Car Dealer, so premium cars. The icon above the Used Car Dealer. Simply go to Acura, buy the NSX, and take it to the lovely GT Shop. The icon all the way to the right will make your car Race Modified (RM'd). Change the oil, break it in, race tonight and have fun! 👍

Stand by will boot up PS and get that car to you.

Gotta back up game save so I can keep my car.

Other instructions to be added later.

Basically, buy the 91 Honda NSX from the New Car Dealership from the GTLife screen, take delivery and choose to use the car. From the GT Life screen go to the GT Auto area. There will be an option on the right of the screen to Race Modify the car. Change the oil after and if enough time get it broke in.

The Solstice I will be sending will already be broken in but will need a new coat of paint to suit you.

Dinner is ready. Car will be on it's way to you in about 20-30 minutes.

Finally made it to the thread! Woo!

Ok so the NCD is the New Car Dealer, so premium cars. The icon above the Used Car Dealer. Simply go to Acura, buy the NSX, and take it to the lovely GT Shop. The icon all the way to the right will make your car Race Modified (RM'd). Change the oil, break it in, race tonight and have fun! 👍

Thanks bro

I need one too plus the NSX RM 91

Solstice sent 20 seconds ago.

Pichon,

On the main GT Life menu screen there are 3 "icons" labeled Online Dealership, Dealerships and Used Cars, commonly refered to as the OCD, NCD and UCD respectively.

Click on the Dealerships icon and then the Acura dealer. There is only one car to get there. Buy it. When asked, say yes to using it. Once back the main GT Life menu do what DriftinAssassin said. Change the oil and go break it in. You may have enough time if you take it to practice mode and run it around Indy for about 80 laps. Or Daytona. There are other ways to break in cars which don't require you to drive them. After break in get the oil changed again and you should be ready for race night.

Last edited:
Back