◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,850 comments
@zer05ive Maybe we should have a thread to keep track of all these achievements. (Real life and Online competitions.)
Great idea! @CoachMK21 what do you think about adding something along those lines to your 'Snails - Racing for Real' thread's OP?

Edit: You'll have to change the thread title to (P5 finish)
The news out of Le Mans just keeps getting better! I've updated the thread title reflect the post-race penalty that promoted @Neovre to P5!

I've also added a snazzy pic of him and his stealth fighter of a race car to the OP. I encourage all Snails to click on the pic which will take you to his website. From there, show him some Snaily love by following/liking all of his social media accounts (listed at the bottom-right corner) 👍

Prize B: Monster Sport SX4 Base Model '11 will go to Daytona for 15 Laps on RM tires. It is running close to the rev limiter under draft, but it should not hit it.
@JamCar0ne , maybe you can find a picture here for the banner.
Daytona International Speedway.jpg
Daytona International Speedway_1.jpg
Daytona International Speedway_3.jpg
Daytona International Speedway_5.jpg

@zer05ive Maybe we should have a thread to keep track of all these achievements. (Real life and Online competitions.)

Edit: You'll have to change the thread title to (P5 finish)

Great idea! @CoachMK21 what do you think about adding something along those lines to your 'Snails - Racing for Real' thread's OP?

I'll work on a format that will allow me to somewhat easily include in the OP and still be editable. Gathering the results will be the hardest part.

To All: Feel free to PM me results / accomplishments to be included for yourself or others you know.

Prize A selection.
I'm going with a car and track that have never been run in SNAIL (according to the spreadsheet).

BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line @ Brands Hatch Indy 80's

Dealership PP is 496 which will be Sport Medium tires.

Post oil change HP is 461.

My lap times were in the high 49 second range with a controller.

I probably missed something here as I haven't made a prize selection in quite a while.

Prize A selection.
I'm going with a car and track that have never been run in SNAIL (according to the spreadsheet).

BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line @ Brands Hatch Indy 80's

Dealership PP is 496 which will be Sport Medium tires.

Post oil change HP is 461.

My lap times were in the high 49 second range with a controller.

I probably missed something here as I haven't made a prize selection in quite a while.

Post oil PP, please

I'm sorry for the super short notice, but I got another work shift tonight. I'll join a lobby as soon as I can, but I can't make it today.

D1 Scores and votes are in.

D1 Replays are uploaded. I had some finger trouble and it ended up in the D4 Public Folder - Sorry:banghead:

snaildata-png.656235

Scores for June 25 have been pushed to Data and is ready for the data specilists

Last edited:

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on June 25, 2017

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3 - 87 (Ineligible for prize)
  2. Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 85 (63.75 for Prize B)
  3. Rednose58 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. bmw231119 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. TomMang_68 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. MajorBlixem ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 2
  1. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3 - 72 (90.00 for Prize A)
  2. Introculo --------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 67 (Ineligible for prize)
  3. USERID_77a23 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2 - 66 (82.625 for Prize C)
  4. Oshawa-Joe -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Beastmodeprime35 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. GTLehman ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. Engmatic1 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. pubason ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. thorracing34 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  13. basswerks1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  14. Alexrider007 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Monster Sport SX4 Base Model '11 (Racing: Medium) at Daytona International Speedway (15 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @TEX36 wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 Shifter (Sports: Soft) at Tsukuba Circuit (12 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @socalnatv gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @USERID_77a23 so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting. Also, please be sure to list the PP and HP (after oil change) of any car you select.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

Back