◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,857 comments
Do we have to be approved to host this one?
No. If you are available, please host tonight’s practice. Looks like our regulars are outa town

Talking about regulars. We need 3 guys that can make themselves available as Thursday Night Practice Hosts, please. Out of the three regulars there should be sufficient coverage.

Let me know if you want to be a “regular” and I’ll create a convo where we can keep in touch to make sure Thursdays are covered

No. If you are available, please host tonight’s practice. Looks like our regulars are outa town

Talking about regulars. We need 3 guys that can make themselves available as Thursday Night Practice Hosts, please. Out of the three regulars there should be sufficient coverage.

Let me know if you want to be a “regular” and I’ll create a convo where we can keep in touch to make sure Thursdays are covered
Is there any particular or recommend order on how should the races and/or practice before the races go?

I am available to host as well. I've read and saved the lobby settings for this weekend's combos and have a message for randoms (they can continue racing because it's practice) copied to my keyboard so everything should be good to go. 👍

@man69800 Let me know if you'd rather be the host.

I am available to host as well. I've read and saved the lobby settings for this weekend's combos and have a message for randoms (they can continue racing because it's practice) copied to my keyboard so everything should be good to go. 👍

@man69800 Let me know if you'd rather be the host.
I just opened the room. Have you opened one yet?

Whew, I did it. All 6 races. Thanks to @socalnatv for letting me copy all the combo settings for each race beforehand!
Thanks, I'm glad it worked out well.

Looks like we have a few potential "regulars" to host Thursdays.

Let me know if you guys are ready to be it: @man69800 @Timlour @Nick Cannella @Phlano099 @TEX36 and I'll create a Thursday Practice Host convo to coordinate hosting duties for every week.

We can rotate the duties to keep you all active. After the summer break we might need two rooms on a more regular basis.

Let me know if you guys are ready to be it: @man69800 @Timlour @Nick Cannella @Phlano099 @TEX36 and I'll create a Thursday Practice Host convo to coordinate hosting duties for every week.

We can rotate the duties to keep you all active. After the summer break we might need two rooms on a more regular basis.

Glad to help if I can.

More than happy to help @Rednose58. You may list me as a regular. August is a month filled with business travel the first 3 weeks then the wife and I are headed to Vegas at the end of the month. September goes back to normal for me and I’ll be ready.

I can be a regular for August but starting September my Thursday nights are going to be booked so I'll have to be off that list when that month rolls around.

This weeks liveries
Screenshot_20190809-162125_Companion.jpg

Combo practice room open:
0475-4205-2626-0545-2356

2 races in each Combo with reduced laps from those specified for Sunday.
Also, after 1st race - all starts Rev Grid.

1CC4147E-6C3A-4224-8184-817E061B8D9E.jpeg
@Akzl298
In Lap 4 of that practice race tonight, I was definitely OOB since all 4 tires are INSIDE the Blue-White rumble strips.

I was not able to join practice on Thursday night - would like to have heard any discussion about this Turn in Combo 1.

View attachment 842344 @Akzl298
In Lap 4 of that practice race tonight, I was definitely OOB since all 4 tires are INSIDE the Blue-White rumble strips.

I was not able to join practice on Thursday night - would like to have heard any discussion about this Turn in Combo 1.
I myself, was just curious how we were handling that particular corner. Extremely important given the straight that follow

View attachment 842344 @Akzl298

I myself, was just curious how we were handling that particular corner. Extremely important given the straight that follow

No discussion needed as it's covered in the track boundaries section. There are no exceptions listed for Blue Moon Bay Infield layouts except for the lines dealing with the oval portion so you have to keep two tires on the track. Rumbles are part of the track so at least two tires on the rumbles or on the white line through the corner. Where the white car is in the photo would be a penalty.

No discussion needed as it's covered in the track boundaries section. There are no exceptions listed for Blue Moon Bay Infield layouts except for the lines dealing with the oval portion so you have to keep two tires on the track. Rumbles are part of the track so at least two tires on the rumbles or on the white line through the corner. Where the white car is in the photo would be a penalty.
Indeed. But given the nature and importance of that corner, prior to my practice with Tex last night, I was simply under the assumption that only the driver side tires should clip that rumble strip.

No discussion was needed

Back