◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
The Z8 is pretty fun to drive and looks the part. SS tires feel good on street cars. On a different note, I'm having a blast in this week's race A with the GT3 on Sports Hards. @Kgffy It's the best one since a long time.
Was thinking of u yesterday when doing some daily A races, totally agree fun car on hards and good track combo

Because we all are serious sim racers (insert a bit of sarcasm here) you guys will totally relate to this movie. I can’t stop laughing, I had to share.

Its on prime video BTW, but the trailer was more than enough for me 😂

This might rival Reefer Madness for realism (insert sarcasm) in the docu-drama category. It looks so bad I would give it a view except I couldn't find it when I searched my Prime membership. And I like the touch that sim racers also play sim darts. 🤣😂😅

Last edited:
View media item 2540
This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!

The IR Submission Form is now closed.

We have 6 incidents on file. Target deadline for reviews is NLT 10PM Eastern on Friday, 2/10/23.

Banner by @GamingPete

@Timlour @Chiochansan @Dragonwhisky There is no big hurry to make selections but you may do so if you are ready. I will hold off on starting the conversation until early next week.
I have completed my review of the 6 incidents on file

This might rival Reefer Madness for realism (insert sarcasm) in the docu-drama category. It looks so bad I would give it a view except I couldn't find it when I searched my Prime membership. And I like the touch that sim racers also play sim darts. 🤣😂😅
I just saw that we don’t have this masterpiece of a movie in Canada…yet.

Last edited:
2/5 Snapshot
Feb 5 Dashboard.png

Ummm…hell to the no.

I just don’t deal well with anything that has “virtual experience” in it. Pretty much all the rides at Universal Orlando are like that and they make me feel funky.

I would like to give it a try just to see if get sick because I'm very prone to motion sickness.

Its more of a curiosity for me, especially at 750 canadian pesos before taxes. Racing games lend themselves well to VR with a sim rig. I can imagine that the immersion is superb.

Big update 2.21.23 for VR on the PS5. Looks great. I always wanted triple screens in GT5. Besides @Dragonwhisky is anyone else going to VR?
I pulled the trigger. With a 30 day return policy I figured I could try it out. By the way, triple screens for gt5/6 was so good.
I don't see myself using it all the time, or even on Sunday, but it could be fun once in a while. I'm not sure how the HUD or cockpitless VGT'S will play within VR. We will see...

Well, since @Timlour did what I was hoping for, we're going to find out what another 'murican car can do at DTGR. I suspect it'll be a bit faster and less slippy. We'll see how she runs. Some of you probably saw this coming. According to this record, it, or any of it's kin, haven't been ran in 76 weeks.

Prize C: Chevrolet Camaro SS '16 on RH.
@Akzl298 @JLBowler

I'll get some times after work tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me to it.
Think I might have to buy another one since I may have modded the one I already have a little.

Me and the wifey will be on tonight for some laps at Suzuka with the NSX. I’ll post when we open a lobby.
Sorry we couldn’t get on last evening, we have some very bored amateur criminals running around our great city, breaking into utility boxes cutting phone, internet and cable lines randomly all over the city.
It has been going on for a couple weeks and last night was our turn I guess!
Our provider assures me it will be fixed before I get home from work so we should be on tonight….fingers crossed!!!

@Dragonwhisky Mid div lap time of around 1:43. A Little bit faster than the Mustang.

I got a mid div lap time of 2:08 with the '51 Ford @ Watkins Glen Long course.

@Chiochansan you didn't specify the variant but I guess its the full course ?

It handles way better than I expected, its surprisingly easy to drive to the point that it feels a lot like a GR4 car.

Liveries ready for sunday night. Not a football fan so I missed my usual league night but I was pleased to get to sleep earlier than usual on a sunday ;)

I'm looking forward to this one, daily race A ain't scratching my itch for close clean racing. Not too bad, but not at the level of our league.

2023-02-19 Combos.jpg

Last edited:
Sunday Night Combos.png

Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, February 19th, 2023 Lineup
February 2023 Season League Night #2

1. Wicked Fabrication GT 51 on SS Tires @ Watkins Glen International Long Course - S07 Sunset - (7 Laps)
2. Honda NSX Type R '02 on SS Tires @ Suzuka Circuit Full Course - S01 Afternoon - (7 Laps)
3. Chevrolet Camaro SS '16 on RH Tires @ Dragontrail International Raceway Gardens Reverse - S01 Late Morning - (9 Laps)

Feb 19 Combos.png

Back