◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,789 comments
Hi guys, depending on the earlier start and finish I;d like to try and race again. I remember I left off in D2. What are the exact time changes?

Depends on Division, Higher.

It appears practice is still on for 10pm EST/7 pm PST for Wed.

I think I should make it for 1-2 combos (field trip tomorrow, not a late night).

This weeks cars and their power levels:
Supra 88' - 280hp / 436pp
GT 350z - 395hp / 508pp
ZR1 RM - 715hp / 651pp

What I got...:

GT 350z - 395hp / 508pp
Supra - 279hp / 435pp (210 miles w/ oil change)
ZR1 - 703hp / 648pp (415 miles w/ oil change)

Power at 100% on both, Supra and ZR1... What am I missing??

(And don't say "some HP and PP!)

Last edited:
An engine overhaul, possibly…

Higher: D1, D4 and D5 start at 9:30 EDT.
D2 and D3 start at 10:00 EDT

What I got...:

GT 350z - 395hp / 508pp

1. Buy car
2. Change oil
3. Break in
4. Change oil again

Thats how you get all power possible

The zr1 seems to need an overhaul early in its life cycle. Gonna have to skip out on practice tonight since I just woke up from studying lol

What I got...:

GT 350z - 395hp / 508pp

Long miles on these? Over 20K miles or so you wont get max PP or HP anymore even after engine rebuilt.

mvd. I guess 1 pony decided to be free!

The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this Sunday March 10th past please join with your best racecraft the
BLUE ROOM:
SNAIL BLUE PRACT ROOM
1472 6681 3630 4567 3200

Everyone else, please join with your best racecraft the
RED ROOM
1472 6118 4259 7711 4500

Watch out for Penalties!
DeepForestRaceway_2_zps019c4588.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys I won't be able to practice tonight (or race on Sunday). Can someone please post the correct laps for the new Round 1 and Round 3?

Thanks, Red room, good company.

Race 2, Lag kicked two guys out, and lag dragged another car through my engine block and suspension, knocked me from 50+ mph forward to 22 mph in reverse! Yowch!

Good luck, y'all.

A size note:

Marcus, great racing, great Racecraft. Well done! You are fast, man! Great racing with ya.

Last edited:
I got an invitation on my XMB for snail spec racing and would like to join the snail spec racing series.
Hey racingchamp30

Thanks for your interest! We would love to have you in the series. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM kcheeb with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. We assign you to the division that we feel will give you the closest competition.
4. We send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Hey guys i got an invite and would like to join the S.N.A.I.L Spec league, just lmk what i need to do 👍
Hey RickyBobbyV8

Thanks for your interest! Let me see where have I heard that name before;) Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM kcheeb with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. We assign you to the division that we feel will give you the closest competition.
4. We send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Well the Vette is way more pushy then I ever expected it to be at Spa. I think someone at PD doesn't like the Corvette Racing Team. ;) really was excited for the combo to be majorly let down by the car. :(

Ill vote now. 3. LoL pfft to think I was not into combo 1's track. But it's way more fun and actually turns better on an 25 year old chassis with sports hards. LoL wow PD. Just wow.

Outside the Vette breaking my heart it was enjoyable. The 350z and Supra are fun cars. I miss the 60's Vette very much.

Well the Vette is way more pushy then I ever expected it to be at Spa. I think someone at PD doesn't like the Corvette Racing Team. ;) really was excited for the combo to be majorly let down by the car. :(

Ill vote now. 3. LoL pfft to think I was not into combo 1's track. But it's way more fun and actually turns better on an 25 year old chassis with sports hards. LoL wow PD. Just wow.

Outside the Vette breaking my heart it was enjoyable. The 350z and Supra are fun cars. I miss the 60's Vette very much.

I was thinking the same thing about the RM Vette. After mistakenly driving the Z06 RM last Wednesday, I think the Z06 handles better.

Back