◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
images

Is there not a thread for all this hockey banter?

Not trying to be rude but I got ripped for posting my SNAIL suportive iRacing skins.

Now this thread consists of coupling Lloyd and Hockey. Blah

I'm sure it's quite the turn off to many. Someone needed to speak up. Figured I'd do it.

Is there not a thread for all this hockey banter?

Not trying to be rude but I got ripped for posting my SNAIL suportive iRacing skins.

Now this thread consists of coupling Lloyd and Hockey. Blah

I'm sure it's quite the turn off to many. Someone needed to speak up. Figured I'd do it.
There needs to be a SNAIL Social thread

A sub forum would be perfect. It's beeen requested before.

I understand the social aspect. I do. However when it goes pages and prudent information is lost. That hurts things.

@Jordan Could you pretty please consider giving the largest Racing organization on GTP it's own sub forum. This would tremendously help the users and really allow for some wonderful social interaction with in the group. Were talking over 100 SNAILs following these threads.

I know money drives motivation. You could rent sub forums to leagues for a small fee too.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say sorry about missing the ROC, the enduro race, Sunday night, and wed Race Car Series. Last Friday I had a heart attack. I just got out of the hospital today. I will NOT be able to host D5 or do replays until I feel better.
Inexcusable. Just kidding. Here's to hoping you get better quickly. :cheers:

(((((((((( GOOD VIBES )))))))))))

@Jordan Could you pretty please consider giving the largest Racing organization on GTP it's own sub forum. This would tremendously help the users and really allow for some wonderful social interaction with in the group. Were talking over 100 SNAILs following these threads.
Yes, dedicated subforums for popular leagues is something I have been looking into for a while now. SNAIL would obviously qualify for that and I'll be reaching out to @zer05ive when it's ready to go.

A sub forum would be perfect. It's beeen requested before.

I understand the social aspect. I do. However when it goes pages and prudent information is lost. That hurts things.

I know money drives motivation. You could rent sub forums to leagues for a small fee too.

Hey Jeff,

Remember that somethings do happen behind the scenes around here. We're working on that, as @Jordan kindly stated. Good to see you still come around here, even it's just for a brief hello.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say sorry about missing the ROC, the enduro race, Sunday night, and wed Race Car Series. Last Friday I had a heart attack. I just got out of the hospital today. I will NOT be able to host D5 or do replays until I feel better.
:gtpflag:Sending some faith and a "Hey, we got ur back" to a member of our racing community, reigninblood.

I just practiced the wsr combo ...
Really love it on silverstone with this lovely vehicle ...
The best laptime i achieved was 2:05,739 on racing hards

There was a post in the thread earlier this week about choosing colors and numbers who do we submit our choices too. I want racing green for the car sun burst yellow for wheel color and number 83

There was a post in the thread earlier this week about choosing colors and numbers who do we submit our choices too. I want racing green for the car sun burst yellow for wheel color and number 83

Use the link in my signature to submit your color and number choices. Thanks!

Hey everyone,

Get well soon blood, I (sort of) know what you're going through, having had a cardiac in Jan '14.
Did they stick any stents in you?

i would like to join

@hammersedge65

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below. Now if you've actually read this, post a :dunce: in this thread.

6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Hey everyone,

Take your time and don't push it. Get better and we will see you on the track when your ready. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Back