◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,790 comments
I will not be able to attend the races for Sunday 06-24-2012, due to work. I need to get up at 4am for work on Monday Morning, and 4.5 hours of sleep is simply not going to cut it. Stupid work - getting in the way of my virtual racing!!

Sorry.

G'luck to everyone in Division 1

Two weeks in a row, bummer. Drivers list updated.

Thanks for letting us know 👍

That's…not bad. The only thing I see against it is people in D1 who won last week wondering, "what am I racing for?"

(for me it would be the fun, challenge and bragging rights. I don't know that everyone's like me, though.)

I have to agree, the fun and the competition is really the reason I show up. The prizes are just a nice bonus.

Hey I know I'm completely new to this league but I would like to resign from it. The last two nights has seen me 2-3 laps off pace and when I do drive, it's in circles as I cannot control my car without a driving line or the traction control. You have a great league here but I fear am not at the caliber it requires to be competitive. Thank you and farewell.

Hey I know I'm completely new to this league but I would like to resign from it. The last two nights has seen me 2-3 laps off pace and when I do drive, it's in circles as I cannot control my car without a driving line or the traction control. You have a great league here but I fear am not at the caliber it requires to be competitive. Thank you and farewell.

Glad you came back to the room patches!

Give it some time and practice. Also, set up a tutoring session with Mopar and Devious for tomorrow night if you can, they've helped a lot of people here.

👍

Looks like it's "Audi week" in the OCD. I guess we'll need to keep in mind that these cars are eligible to be selected by either Prize A or Prize B next week since they'll still be in the OCD when the July 1st races come around. 👍

Speaking of prizes, there will be a major shake-up in our prize structure coming soon. :odd:

And speaking of structure, there will probably be a major shake-up to our overall league structure as well. We're always looking for ways to improve and I think we've got something in mind that will do just that. cheeb, we have some things to discuss. ;)

And speaking of structure, there will probably be a major shake-up to our overall league structure as well. We're always looking for ways to improve and I think we've got something in mind that will do just that. cheeb, we have some things to discuss. ;)
:odd:

Patches. No worries man. You won't get a driving line, but in d3 you can use TC.

Would love to join your league, this sounds like what I'm looking for. hope to get added by June 24 races. Thanks.

Last edited:
Are there any SNAILS that are getting Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends? It's coming out in 2 weeks and I think I am getting it. It supports 8 racers online, has 53 Ferrari cars, 30 some tracks (SPA), just hope the physics are good.

Would love to join your league, this sounds like what I'm looking for. hope to get added by June 24 races. Thanks.

Hey jbica,

Awesome, I hope it's what you're looking for too. We have a great bunch here, if I do say so myself! At this point you'll be starting in Division 3, if that changes, I'll be sure to let you know.

We run a clean league by enforcing the GTP OLR and we highly encourage all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become familiar with both.

I'll add you to the drivers list, you'll be starting in Division 3. If you can't make it on a Sunday, please be sure to give us at least 24 hours notice by posting in this forum, it makes things much simpler for us, thanks.

PSN friend requests will be sent to you from SNAIL_Division1, SNAIL_Division2 and SNAIL_Division3. Their lounges are where we race Sunday night and hold our various events. Here's a breakdown of the ways we use the lounges.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

I will not be able to race on Sundays. Between working 6 days a week, and the kids staying up later because they are out of school for the summer, Sunday racing finds itself right in the middle of my best family time.

Hey Psycho,

I moved you to the Associate S.N.A.I.L. section.

Have you thought about racing in cmbeals Saturday night series?

Should be a blast!

cheeb

Are there any SNAILS that are getting Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends? It's coming out in 2 weeks and I think I am getting it. It supports 8 racers online, has 53 Ferrari cars, 30 some tracks (SPA), just hope the physics are good.

I've considered it, but was going to wait for the reviews before I commit to it. Now I can ask you 👍 instead of relying on unreliable review sites.

Well, now that I've looked at it, I might pick it up for PC.

I have to agree, the fun and the competition is really the reason I show up. The prizes are just a nice bonus.

This is exactly why I race here, stumbled into the group 6 months ago and haven't looked back :)

They use the same engine as NFS shift...it sounds/look the same.The Nordschleife is flat and way too large...If you really like NFS shift then is probably a good game for you.

They use the same engine as NFS shift...it sounds/look the same.The Nordschleife is flat and way too large...If you really like NFS shift then is probably a good game for you.

Yikes, the NFS games have been big disappointments for me although Shift did take me away from GT5 for a while. Some good game ideas but the driving left a little to be desired, in my humble opinion.

As opposed to any other regular Thursday :lol:

Let me know what time, tonight is open except for doing some laps with bowlers tune 👍

What's the point of doing some laps in bowler's tune? You do realize that Bronco's team is a lock to win, right? :sly:

This is exactly why I race here, stumbled into the group 6 months ago and haven't looked back :)

If only you knew what you were getting yourself into.. :lol:

What's the point of doing some laps in bowler's tune? You do realize that Bronco's team is a lock to win, right? :sly:

:D You are so funny. With the humor and all. I promise, we are laughing with you, not at you.

Cheeb, Dabney, hurry up and test it some. I'm curious as to how far off the pace I am. I'm also interested in the other tune, but I suspect this one will be more my style.

:D You are so funny. With the humor and all. I promise, we are laughing with you, not at you.

Cheeb, Dabney, hurry up and test it some. I'm curious as to how far off the pace I am. I'm also interested in the other tune, but I suspect this one will be more my style.

Tonight! I've got my RX8 broke in and ready to go!

dabneyd, I just noticed your sig. :lol:

Oshawa-Joe started a conversation about sigs and other ideas here, but it kinda got lost in a wave of other posts.

That being said, I'd like pick up where Oshawa-Joe left off and request that everyone please put a S.N.A.I.L. hyperlink in your sig (if you haven't done so already). Once you've added it, please post that you've done so to ensure that members who are just skimming over these posts are less likely to overlook this plan.

After everyone has added it, we can take a look at all the versions and perhaps pick a format to standardize on. 👍

Back