◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,786 comments
Great night in open practice room. Started with 7 and had 13 in a few races.

Looks like we may have picked a few more to join.👍

Hey guys, just checking in here. Ended up popping into one of your practice sessions and had some good racing tonight. Been looking to do some league racing and it sounds like I may have found a good one. Had a good talk with zer05ive and he gave me the rundown on everything. Hopefully I'll be racing with you guys soon!

My DFGT has decided to pack up on me. It worked fine for practice tonight, then when it calibrates itself after you exit the game, it stays to the left instead of 'centering' itself (tries to calibrate a few times with the same result and the 'GT' light in the middle flashes continuously). If I ignore that and start the game anyway, I have every function except one; the steering :odd:

Edit: no biggie, it's under warranty so I'll take it in tomorrow later today. Hopefully they have another in stock or I might have to go back to the DS3 for a bit.

Last edited:
Hey guys, just checking in here. Ended up popping into one of your practice sessions and had some good racing tonight. Been looking to do some league racing and it sounds like I may have found a good one. Had a good talk with zer05ive and he gave me the rundown on everything. Hopefully I'll be racing with you guys soon!

Thanks for checking in, Nick. It was great talking to you about your GT Academy experience! You're the fifth finalist to join S.N.A.I.L. so you'll definitely fit right in with them and the other aliens in the league! :sly:

Keep an eye on this thread because kcheeb will be sending you our official welcome message soon. There are some important steps that need to be followed in order for you to officially join. Hopefully you can complete the included time trial instructions soon so that you can start racing with us this Sunday night. 👍

Hey GumballCGT,

Glad you had fun racing with the gang and apologies for the delay in responding to you.

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

You'll be added to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. When you run the Time Trial and Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time, you'll be moved to the appropriate Division List. We do this so to make sure everyone gets involved in some close, clean racing.

Shortly after that, a PSN friend request will be sent to you from the SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3 or 4 account for the Division you will be placed in. That lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices here. To avoid duplication of choices, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

tezgm99
DFGT replaced with a new one at no cost since I didn't have it for a year before it died :D

I was going to offer to sell you one of my G27's.

You received great customer service!

Last edited:
Looking forward to getting started on Sunday! For now I'm gonna claim Frech Blue with black wheels I think. Oh, and check the new sig! :D

dabneyd
If you ever want to sell just a set of pedals, let me know.

That's why I have two extra. To cover any pedal issues. No issues yet but Murphy's Law might strike at any moment.
If I was to sell one it's all or nothing. It's usually the potentiometers that go bad and you can buy the on line for about 5-10 bucks.

That's why I have two extra. To cover any pedal issues. No issues yet but Murphy's Law might strike at any moment.
If I was to sell one it's all or nothing. It's usually the potentiometers that go bad and you can buy the on line for about 5-10 bucks.

No, I have a set that doesn't belong to me, and I'd like to acquire my own. Maybe one day I'll pony up the $$ for the CSR Elite pedals.

No, I have a set that doesn't belong to me, and I'd like to acquire my own. Maybe one day I'll pony up the $$ for the CSR Elite pedals.

When you do, buy 2 extra brake load cells.

I've gone through 2 of them on two different sets. They don't cost much, but when I had them shipped up to the Great White North, shipping was more than the cost of one part :(

This last load cell has been good for some time now because I have two back ups I suppose.

You'll like them a lot!

I was going to offer to sell you one of my G27's.

You received great customer service!

Indeed, I was worried they'd have to send it away to verify it was actually broken and I wouldn't have a wheel for months :crazy:

Ta for the offer, but I won't take you up on it this time since it worked out ok, lol

GumballCGT
Looking forward to getting started on Sunday! For now I'm gonna claim Frech Blue with black wheels I think. Oh, and check the new sig! :D

Tez did you see gumballcgts colours choice :)

please inform me about the car colours

Hi Schmiggz, the car colour list can be found here....so take a look and hopefully you can find a combination that you like and isn't already in use :)

Tez did you see gumballcgts colours choice :)

I did indeed, cheeb. I am going to presume the French blue colour is the lighter one (I have 2 shades in my paint list, go figure, lol) so as to not clash with esh's choice as he's also got a blue body/black wheel combination (badger does as well, but he's gone with a navy blue which is darker than esh's anyway).

Last edited:
Hi, i got your message on my ps3 mail box and i would love to join your league.:dopey:

Hey Schmiggz,

Thanks for your interest in our little league 👍

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

You'll be added to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. When you run the Time Trial and Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time, you'll be moved to the appropriate Division List. We do this so to make sure everyone gets involved in some close, clean racing.

Shortly after that, a PSN friend request will be sent to you from the SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3 or 4 account for the Division you will be placed in. That lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices here. To avoid duplication of choices, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Back