◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
I'll have to say won't miss you either

I would say that I like the car just fine. Mind you, I like the idea behind the 430 more, but I do like the 458. It is beautiful, and a joy to drive.

My complaint is that the racing medium tires are overkill. The car is plenty fun and controllable on street legal tires.

So, what were you trying to say?

Let's just take all of the cars on their stock tires…if that's the discussion, Vol.

Let's just take all of the cars on their stock tires…if that's the discussion, Vol.

We can. I don't mind either going all stock, or going "one grade higher better than stock." There are times where I like the new tire rules. The S2000 this time is on mediums instead of softs. But there are times where the new tire format is overkill.

It's no biggie, I just won't miss that particular combo. Though, it is likely to survive the vote.

Though, it is likely to survive the vote.
I'm not so sure. I know I'm not the only one who isn't a huge fan of Indy Road. I voted off the Lambo last time because I felt it was time for a change, but I have no reason not to vote off Indy this week.

Maybe I'll end up liking it, but we'll see.

Whatever engineer was in charge of the transmission in the Maserati clearly never expected the car to see a race track. He must've had efficiency on the mind, as it cruises at 60mph in sixth gear at about 1600 RPM.

I'm not so sure. I know I'm not the only one who isn't a huge fan of Indy Road. I voted off the Lambo last time because I felt it was time for a change, but I have no reason not to vote off Indy this week.

Maybe I'll end up liking it, but we'll see.

I don't like Indy, but I also don't like GVR. But, I think people may vote against the GT because they don't like how it handles. I can't help but forgive it.

I like all of the cars this week. Not so much those two tracks or the tire selection that goes with the cars.

I would say that I like the car just fine. Mind you, I like the idea behind the 430 more, but I do like the 458. It is beautiful, and a joy to drive.

My complaint is that the racing medium tires are overkill. The car is plenty fun and controllable on street legal tires.

So, what were you trying to say?
Just giving you some static, please don't take it personal.

*ATTENTION SNAILs*
We have officially expanded to five divisions. You will all be receiving a message on Saturday letting you know which division you are assigned to. Furthermore, you will remain in that division for the entire month of August. At the end of the month, we will promote and relegate drivers for the September season based on our findings during the August season.

Keeping all drivers locked in their division will finally allow us to crown a monthly champion in each division. Since there are four Sundays in August, we will only be counting each driver's top three scores of the month. This will allow drivers to miss a week and still have a chance at their divisional championship. However, drivers who race every week will have an advantage since they'll be able to throw out their lowest score of the month.

It's important to note that this will be our last expansion. There will never, ever, ever be a sixth division in S.N.A.I.L. - we have expanded for the last time! If and when we fill all five of our divisions to capacity, we will stop accepting new members and will only accept reserve drivers. So if you have friends who you think would enjoy our unique format and competitive racing for all skill levels, please encourage them to come check us out!

Last edited:
*ATTENTION SNAILs*
We have officially expanded to five divisions. You will all be receiving a message on Saturday letting you know which division you are assigned to. Furthermore, you will remain in that division for the entire month of August. At the end of the month, we will promote and relegate drivers for the September season based on our findings during the August season.

Keeping all drivers locked in their division will allow us to finally crown a monthly champion in in each division. Since there are four Sundays in August, we will only be counting each driver's top three scores of the month. This will allow drivers to miss a week and still have a chance at the championship. However, drivers who race every week will have an advantage since they'll be able to throw out their lowest score of the month.

It's important to note that this will be our last expansion. There will never, ever, ever be a sixth division in S.N.A.I.L. - we have expanded for the last time! If and when we fill all five of our divisions to capacity, we will stop accepting new members and will only accept reserve drivers. So if you have friends who you think would enjoy our unique format and competitive racing for all skill levels, please encourage them to check us out!

rOwh0.gif

I would like to join

Hey Wambo626,

Glad you'd like to join :)

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

You'll be added to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. When you run the Time Trial and Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time, you'll be moved to the appropriate Division List. We do this to make sure everyone gets involved in some close, clean racing.

Shortly after that, a PSN friend request will be sent to you from the SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3 or 4 account for the Division you will be placed in. That lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.

The original post has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread. To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

This week's complaints will be resolved a bit later than usual. There was some trouble with getting replays to the cloud and some of the stewards are away from home. Thankfully none of the prize winners were affected so this is not a big deal. For those of you with complaints or with complaints against you, please be patient, we're working on it. :)

Looking at the track selections for this week, I think we should change the acronym's meaning:

(Es)Ses 'N' 'Airpins Interactive League

Latest Posts

Back