◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,571 comments
  • 21,754,613 views
martin20az
I got the email. GT Academy finalist

Awesome!!! Wonder if you were the last one or if there's still more to come. Either way good luck. Very jealous of you right now.
 
Congrats Martin, hopefully you do well. I'll be cheering for you buddy.
 
I'm very happy to hear that Martin. Great news... Congratulations!
 
Congrats martin, awesome news 👍

Waiting for hill to post next :D
 
Congrats Martin, now go kick some butt out there and wear a SNAIL shirt when possible. :lol:

Good job and I wish you success man. :cheers:
 
Thanks everyone for the congrats and well wishes
 
I got the email!!!! I'm going to finals. I was honestly not expecting that. Wow!!!
 
Jeez! look at you guys! Good luck fellas and congrats!
 
I got the email!!!! I'm going to finals. I was honestly not expecting that. Wow!!!

Congrats, hill!

I have a dumb question... There are two areas in GTAcademy results that look like complete lap times to me. What is the name of the category you rocked that earned you the admission? Online qualifying or the Final Trial?
 
I got the email!!!! I'm going to finals. I was honestly not expecting that. Wow!!!

Wicked, now if mine ever shows up ... :lol:

Awesome stuff, glad you got it Hill!
 
We have a second SNAIL going to the GTAcademy finals? Wow. :D Good luck guys!

Actually I think we have 4 SNAILs going to the finals. I think I'm in shock right now. I woke up early and just happened to look at my emails and bam there it was. LOL. Can't wait to get there. Just wish I had known earlier so I could have been practicing and exercising verses pigging out on junk food and racing RC cars. LOL.
 
I got the email!!!! I'm going to finals. I was honestly not expecting that. Wow!!!

I new you could do it! This is Your year Hill.👍 Who is going to NYC with me to cheer our fellow SNAILs on?

The best thing is you guys are masters of close clean racing, and that is what they use to judge the top 16 right?
 
I new you could do it! This is Your year Hill.👍 Who is going to NYC with me to cheer our fellow SNAILs on?

Hey... That sounds kinda fun!

When?
 
I looked on the Gran-Turismo web site and I can't find where in NYC it is? Any help?
 
I looked on the Gran-Turismo web site and I can't find where in NYC it is? Any help?

When I get the paper work sent they will send me the travel info
 
Nice, thanks. I just read all the tests and restrictions you guys have to jump through to qualify for GTA. Physical test, Psyc test, etc.. I Wish all the Snails going good luck and welcome to the Empire state!
 
Back