◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,726,234 views
If I ever win Prize A, I'm going to pick the Enzo at Nurbo GP/F.
 
Hello everyone, I think that for the videos that we need some thumbnails for each video, does anyone think that they can go through each combo and get a few photos that we could possibly use for the thumbnails. Also if possible could we have the track layout and car next to the photo (a bit like what jobyone has on the lineup photos)?

Edit: nevermind, until we get the account verified we can't change the thumbnails, but it would be nice if we could have a stockpile of photos that we could use when we do get verified.
 
Who runs the T500 in SNAIL?

Please copy and add your name:

1: OwensRacing
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
 
Last edited:
1: OwensRacing
2: Adventuruss
3:
4:
5:
6:
 
Thank you both.

How the Heck...I embed a you tube video on the thread?
Tought it was the same as pictures ....:ouch:
kinda like picutes, but instead of using the whole of the URL, just use everything after "watch=". All of that crazy string of characters. Then click the youtube button in the message tools above the message box and paste it in the pop up box. Walah! Video posted.
 
Pretty sure I have that wolf, checking now.
Ok, up on share! Feel free to glitch borrow.

FTFY. Voi (look) la (there).

Oh sure, make it all Italian on me... Wal (magic!) ah (oohhhh, so pretty!). Thats my interpretation, of my own language...
 
It's french.
 
It's too early. I can't joke until noon.
 
You guys are hilarious. :lol: Quick question though, tonight's practice is done exactly like we do Sundays but without points right?
 
You guys are hilarious. :lol: Quick question though, tonight's practice is done exactly like we do Sundays but without points right?

Yes, everything is the same except we run practice in an open lobby.
 
Yes, everything is the same except we run practice in an open lobby.

The Red and Blue room, forgot that part. Great, thanks for clarifying. :)
 
Is there D2 practice tonight?
 
Is there D2 practice tonight?

Yes, D1, D2 and half of D3 practice tonight in the same room.

Half of D3, D4 & D5 practice in the other room.

Wolfsatz will post the room numbers here about 9:15 Eastern time 👍
 
***** ATTENTION ALL STEWARDS *****​

With the impending migration of GTPlanet to new software, we may have less than 33 hours TTL for the Steward's Group forum in its current form. Please make your way there and help us clear the IRs for last Sunday.

Thank you

Well thanks Jordan. Appreciate the information. Now I look like I had a panic attack.

Post

No, nothing will happen tomorrow. I'm now targeting next Friday, October 3. I'll make the official announcement as soon as the date is set.


We still have a earlier deadline for this week's IRs. Once you've visited the Steward's Group Forum you'll see why.

Thanks again.
 
Last edited:
1: OwensRacing
2: Adventuruss
3:JazzVanWolfe
4:
5:
6:

Whats this for? Just Curious?
 
Yes, D1, D2 and half of D3 practice tonight in the same room. Half of D3, D4 & D5 practice in the other room. Wolfsatz will post the room numbers here about 9:15 Eastern time 👍

I think I'll be hopping in for practice so I can have content on our new YouTube channel. :)
 
Yes, D1, D2 and half of D3 practice tonight in the same room. Half of D3, D4 & D5 practice in the other room. Wolfsatz will post the room numbers here about 9:15 Eastern time 👍

I take it we are practicing the three new combos?
 
Is there anyone who can send/share the BMW? I just got my internet back today and missed picking it up :/
 
racefan78
Is there anyone who can send/share the BMW? I just got my internet back today and missed picking it up :/

I can share when I get home, a little over an hour from now.
 
1: OwensRacing 2: Adventuruss 3:JazzVanWolfe 4: 5: 6: Whats this for? Just Curious?


I'm looking at possible give away for the T500 RS Big Brake Pedal.
 
Does anyone have an extra M3 they can send me? I thought I had an untuned one but apparently I don't.
 
Back