◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,755,883 views
i wonder if a code will work on the digital version
 
On the train headed home! 1386358677369.jpg
 
Mine doesn't end with BL32. There are 9,065,737,908,494,995,456 possible different codes, if I did the math right.

(26 letters + 10 digits) ** 12 character code

i wonder if a code will work on the digital version

I don't see why it wouldn't--I'd imagine these codes are being checked against a central server. You couldn't use the same code for a hard copy of the game and then again on a digital copy on a different PS3.
 
Watching Vision GT will give you a car for free. That Merc concept

That 'return on time invested' would make those time share sales pitch offer folks a mite nervous... Nice ride!
 
Watching Vision GT will give you a car for free. That Merc concept

Hell yeah! Just got mine! It might even make a nice Prize A or Prize B selection since everyone can get it for free! 💡
 
Finished the Novice events. Only had to use the Fit. Only got silver on the coffee break. I now have 55K in credits, a new Clio, an Alfa, and a Jr. Kart in addition to the Fit.
 
Hell yeah! Just got mine! It might even make a nice Prize A or Prize B selection since everyone can get it for free! 💡
Only if it drives well.
 
Oil change in new car adds power like GT5

Improve Body Rigidity doesn't appear affect PP.
 
Finished the Novice events. Only had to use the Fit. Only got silver on the coffee break. I now have 55K in credits, a new Clio, an Alfa, and a Jr. Kart in addition to the Fit.

The Clio will take you through most of the National B events. I changed to the free Merc AMG VGT for the 5-Minute Races. Had to use the Power Limiter though lol
Only if it drives well.
Well it drives okay at 51.1% power! :lol:

One minor gripe about the Power Limiter is that you no longer see the PP or HP drop in real time, you have to "set" the percentage and then wait for the new PP/HP to calculate. 👎
 
i used the t.m lancer for the 5 minute races.
 
Even better now, go back to EB Games here's the transcript:

kcheeb: 'Here for a copy of GT6 Anniversary Edition. '
Dude: 'Did you preorder?'
kcheeb: 'No',
Dude: 'We don't have any.'
kcheeb: <steam coming from ears> 'When I was in this morning you told me to come back after 1:00 to get one.'
Dude: 'Yeah, we didn't get any.'
kcheeb: Exit centre stage.

@Chiochan if you have an extra Anniversary Code you want to get rid of, I'd like to purchase it from you.
 
No adjusting brake balances anymore either.. :(
 
i used the t.m lancer for the 5 minute races.
But you had to buy it, right?
Still using the Clio for the 5 minute races.
I switched because it was free and I wanted to get the races done faster, but in hindsight, a 5-minute race is a 5-minute race. :lol:

Anyways, just finished those and onto the Kart Jr. Races. :)
 
Installed the PS3 update. Started the game. 1.2GB update required. :boggled:
 
Even better now, go back to EB Games here's the transcript:

kcheeb: 'Here for a copy of GT6 Anniversary Edition. '
Dude: 'Did you preorder?'
kcheeb: 'No',
Dude: 'We don't have any.'
kcheeb: <steam coming from ears> 'When I was in this morning you told me to come back after 1:00 to get one.'
Dude: 'Yeah, we didn't get any.'
kcheeb: Exit centre stage.

@Chiochan if you have an extra Anniversary Code you want to get rid of, I'd like to purchase it from you.

Wow.. I feel for you cheeb. :(
 
But you had to buy it, right?

I switched because it was free and I wanted to get the races done faster, but in hindsight, a 5-minute race is a 5-minute race. :lol:

Anyways, just finished those and onto the Kart Jr. Races. :)

Nope. You win it buy golding all nb license test..

Even if you buy the racing brake kit?

Yep. Even the RA menu has been removed.
 
No adjusting brake balances anymore either.. :(

I've been adjusting brake balance on every car I've ran so far. Stupid Fit, 86GT Anni and the C7 Vette.

A License acquired, room open, comment SNAIL Racing at Brands Hatch. Room ID 1472-6681-3630-4561-4776

I'm not 100% certain yet, but I don't think we'll be able to use the SNAIL lounge accounts anymore.

Nitrous can be prohibited explicitly.

The track list is still sorted by length. WTF?!
 
Last edited:
I've been adjusting brake balance on every car I've ran so far. Stupid Fit, 86GT Anni and the C7 Vette.

A License acquired, room open, comment SNAIL Racing at Brands Hatch. Room ID 1472-6681-3630-4561-4776

Then I cant find it..
 
Wow.. I feel for you cheeb. :(

It's all good now, going to give Sony and PD my money directly :sly:

Just installing the GT6 patch now. Downloading on the right PS3 and will buy and download on the left one later. Need to get in the game, you guys are killing me :lol:
 
I went and got the game at lunch, downloaded everything, and won the first two races before I headed back to work. Now I'm waiting at work for FedEx to deliver my new wheelstand. Where are you FedEx guy?
 
Time for a lunch break then back to it. The prize from the Goodwood event is pretty cool.
 
Wow.. I feel for you cheeb. :(

I think kcheeb mentioned he does not like this guy. I can see why. Unfortunately, seems to be mutual.

Ran into one B license that I am having difficulty in getting ahold - the London / Lotus event.
 
I've been adjusting brake balance on every car I've ran so far. Stupid Fit, 86GT Anni and the C7 Vette.

A License acquired, room open, comment SNAIL Racing at Brands Hatch. Room ID 1472-6681-3630-4561-4776

I'm not 100% certain yet, but I don't think we'll be able to use the SNAIL lounge accounts anymore.

Nitrous can be prohibited explicitly.

The track list is still sorted by length. WTF?!

I'll be there as soon as I finish the kart races (2 to go) and grab an ice cold Stella from the fridge.
 
Same for me^^
Lunch break that is...
Anyone driving the Mito?
 
whisky left im still in here..
 
Nope. You win it buy golding all nb license test..

What the heck? I golded all National B License Tests and didn't get a Lancer. Anyone else in the same boat?
 
Back