◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,755,931 views
16 in D2. Waiting for okay to start.


-EDIT- you can't take nmcp1. He's keeping score.
 
15 in D1. We can accept 1
 
Need a status update from each room. Have you guys started to qualify or race yet? Please update us as we are still trying to shuffle drivers!
 
16 in D2. Waiting for okay to start.


-EDIT- you can't take nmcp1. He's keeping score.
Need a status update from each room. Have you guys started to qualify or race yet? Please update us as we are still trying to shuffle drivers!

Thanks guys, please be patient and don't start yet. We'll get this all sorted shortly.

Is there anyone in D2 who can keep score?
 
Frozen on qualifying in d3. Can see the driver results and hear everyone. Beal got booted
 
Okay HOLD the presses.

We're going to 4 Divisions, we'll have another room up shortly.
 
So I am still banned. Even if a spot opens up, which one just did, I cannot join. I'm glad the person running the room took the 10 seconds to check the drivers list before booting "strangers"
 
So I am still banned. Even if a spot opens up, which one just did, I cannot join. I'm glad the person running the room took the 10 seconds to check the drivers list before booting "strangers"
Don't worry, we're going to four divisions so it should be fine for you to race.
 
So I am still banned. Even if a spot opens up, which one just did, I cannot join. I'm glad the person running the room took the 10 seconds to check the drivers list before booting "strangers"
you were asked to post your are a snail. This is your first night and I do not know you. Please enter and post you are a snail.
 
I'm sincerely sorry for the confusion, and last minute changes. We'll get it right for next week.

Thank you for your patience and good racing.
 
Did D3 start? If so would it be ok for me to join D4?

I didn't think they did, but it appears it has started, sigh. Go ahead to D4.
 
Been practicing with some guys from the league had fun learned that I only thought I was good till you turn off traction control and skid recovery I want in plz let me know what I need to do already bought cars
 
D3 keeps freezing for me so I'm going to go ahead and join D4
 
where do you want lifesagamble420 kcheeb?
 
Is everyone in their assigned rooms now? Anyone not in a room?
 
Been practicing with some guys from the league had fun learned that I only thought I was good till you turn off traction control and skid recovery I want in plz let me know what I need to do already bought cars

Sorry CCraft, we're in the middle of getting everything organized and we need you to run a time trial before we can slot you in. We'll get you going for next week 👍
 
If anyone is without a room please post now or forever hold your peace.

At least until next week.
 
Been practicing with some guys from the league had fun learned that I only thought I was good till you turn off traction control and skid recovery I want in plz let me know what I need to do already bought cars
Hey CCraft! Go to the first page of this thread, everything you need is listed there! Skills we be along to welcome you shortly(most likely after tonight's races, this is league night )
 
Last edited:
The nights racing has begun, yay!
 
Back