◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,723,327 views
Tyler and Pichon, come on ove to the room I have posted above please!
 
So I think I'm in tonight. I was D1 before but due to low practice time and the fact that I'm just not that fast...should I hop in D2 or 3?
 
D5 I CANNOT ENTER

No scores will be posted unless im there???
 
Mmmkay. 9:30. I can finally race for once. Where to?
 
Well dang...guess all rooms have started...trying to participate...
 
Kcheeb,
any chance I can get access to the scoring spreadsheet so I can help out with the scoring tonight?
 
What are we doing about flatlines? D3 is sending him back to D2 to try again.
 
There is only 11 people. Plenty of room.

Clear your cache.
I rebooted all my stuff. It shows 11/16 but won't let me in and says it's full. Cleared cache too.

I asked to join D3 for the night, they said no.
 
Bleh...guess I'll hit the open lobby or sumthin.
 
It all very confusing. Two D5 id appears in this tread one now full and one room not found. Initially server i entered was not setup properly and some ppl get in with ss tires
 
It all very confusing. Two D5 id appears in this tread one now full and one room not found. Initially server i entered was not setup properly and some ppl get in with ss tires
the person who setup the other d5 room joined us and filled your spot. We are full but I can post when a spot opens up. I am sorry. We are growing really fast and blada blada you know. If a spot opens I will post for you.
 
D5 is:
D6 is:

open up a practice room and we can just rip around atleast before stuff gets sorted...
 
Back