◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,747,610 views
one after this is Joes :D

EDIT: OMG I can't believe I just did that :(

What if I removed the text? Close enough zer0?
 
OMG LMAO. Time for some whisky!. None for you TOTPP ninja! ;) And you weren't even trying.

27 more to go.

You can do it Joe.
 
Did that just happen?! :lol:

I know I shouldn't be laughing, but that is kinda funny. Joe, you have to just be greedy and grab it once you're two posts away. Like I said last night, it's a double post if the two posts are on separate pages! :sly:
 
Is there still a game afoot?
 
I think I was the monkey in that wrench.... I should have just tended to my hamburger!
 
That's effin hilarious.
 
I think I was the monkey in that wrench.... I should have just tended to my hamburger!

Not so sure. I saw 30 sit there fir a while and decided to give for it. bad timing is all!
 
Yea, well I am still willing to play! I am sure we can burn down a few more to get Joe back to the top!
 
Ok, but this could be devastating. There is only so much disappointment I can take in one day.
 
Ok, but this could be devastating. There is only so much disappointment I can take in one day.
It's all about planning ahead.. when we get close, only Joe should be posting!
 
What's the winning number?
 
Just noticed that that was post #44444....
That figures.. I consider the number 4 to be by far the unluckiest number.. I avoid it like the plague..
 
It bet it would have cakes and ponies instead of snowmen! :lol:

mlfw2943-Pinkie_Pie_Approves.png
 
Back