◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,734,146 views
Just had 4 disconnects in 10 minutes :grumpy: hopefully clearing my cache will fix this.
 
D2 is open. Please do not enter until you see fastfox400 and intoflatlines in the room first, then you can join.

Thank You.
I left but it looks like more are joining...
 
Im trying to enter D1 right now but I got kicked out and then it said disconnected from server

Room is not full. Keep trying. Clear you cache in game and/or reset your router/modem.
 
D6 Open for Biz 1472-4711-0167-3381-0732
 
When I asked you today if the list would be updated you said yes but it never did and my name is not on the list, you said that i would be able to race today
 
New d1 room
1472 6118 3916 1737 5552
 
Last edited:
They told me that I was on division 1 and that I can race today and that the list would be refreshed today at 8 but i m still not on the list

They are creating a new room that you will be able to join. Give it a minute.
 
DIV - 5 has 11
 
When I asked you today if the list would be updated you said yes but it never did and my name is not on the list, you said that i would be able to race today
New room open now
1472 6118 3916 1737 5552
 
he's allowed in dgaf

he's in the directors doc, drivers list hasn't been updated.

The drivers list was updated at 8:13. :confused:

Updated each driver, one at a time.

update is live live on PC but not on mobile.
 
Last edited:
I almost took my first victory in the 380RS race 2.
 
The drivers list was updated at 8:13. :confused:

Updated each driver, one at a time.

Yeah I see him, not sure what happened. All good now 👍
 
Back