◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,571 comments
  • 21,755,028 views
I was wondering if there would be anyway we could have a sunday morning time slot within the league? My hockey is interfering almost every sunday night. I really enjoy this series and looking for a way to continue in it.
Unfortunately, the likelihood of a Sunday morning time slot is slim to none as you are the first to ever request it in our two years plus existence. By comparison, we've had countless requests for a European time slot (Sunday night for Europe and Sunday afternoon for US/Canada) and even a request for an East Coast (aka early evening) time slot. Therefore, I would say if there were any new time slots down the road, it would probably be one of those two. However, even those two time slots appear to be somewhat unlikely at this time.
 
Make it Wednesday then. Is there a best day for this?
Sorry look at the scheduled events and talk with the head honcho's before you try to plan something using the S.N.A.I.L. monacure. On wednesdays night we are setting up a series utilizing the Hudson.

Edit: Napped a ToTPP
 
Ok, I'm just sticking with Thursday. If you can make it, great, if you can't, well I'm truly sorry.
 
So your goal is not to get a lot of regular SNAIL drivers? Color me confused.

Setting yourself against a regularly scheduled event is highly unlikely to become any semblance of official (yes, there are two groups on Tuesdays), or to get you lots of drivers.

But you may be right - only one way to find out.
 
Just to get an idea, who's interested to make it this Thursday then?
 
Just to get an idea, who's interested to make it this Thursday then?
I'm not. That's our official practice night.

I'm not saying you can't run a series whenever and however you want to, but if you want to run an official S.N.A.I.L. event, you're going about it the wrong way.
 
Last edited:
Have any suggestions then? I'm completely lost in when I can host it.
 
Have any suggestions then? I'm completely lost in when I can host it.
Pretty simple at this point.

Go in the main GT6 online racing thread and post whatever kind of race series you want and race it whenever you feel like it.

Call it whatever you want...except Snail.
 
just remembered tevesh wont be here this week. anybody in D-7 want to volunteer to be score keeper?
 
I can't seem to find where it was I was supposed to post specific paint schemes if I want them can someone help please
 
Have any suggestions then? I'm completely lost in when I can host it.
Here is a suggestion, go to the GT6 Clubs and Leagues page, create a thread, and ask there. We all read the board, if you present something someone here likes they will join, and more people on the whole of the board will get see what you want to do. At this point I think it is safe to assume you won't be making a SNAIL event, simply your own. Please stop trolling the thread.
 
Ok, well I'm giving up on this, but I'll try to make something similar to this, but not late night races.
 
i just realized that I need to add FR to Merlin.... Merlin please accept!
 
Wish I had found this in enough time to race tonight. I'm interested in future SNAIL events though, please add me.

PSN: robertomglolz
 
In a moment...

I was just checking to see if all D6 had accepted my FR's - two have not.

Setting up after I clear cache and make sure I remember to change my oil.
 
Unfortunately, the likelihood of a Sunday morning time slot is slim to none as you are the first to ever request it in our two years plus existence. By comparison, we've had countless requests for a European time slot (Sunday night for Europe and Sunday afternoon for US/Canada) and even a request for an East Coast (aka early evening) time slot. Therefore, I would say if there were any new time slots down the road, it would probably be one of those two. However, even those two time slots appear to be somewhat unlikely at this time.

Being one of the many that have showed interest in the European Division, I'd like to say that if there is ever a chance of it happening, I'd be more than happy to help in any and all the ways necessary. :) Just trowing it out there since one of the reasons given me to why it was not possible, was because it's hard work and there aren't many people willing to do the managing part. Again, just saying that if there is ever a need of help, i'm here. Not trying to disrespect, upset or go against your word Zero.
 
Have any suggestions then? I'm completely lost in when I can host it.
The only night we don't have anything else going on is Friday nights. If you want to run something on Friday nights, then go ahead and post an interest check on this thread. If there are enough SNAILs interested in your idea, then we can discuss you hosting an official SNAIL event. However, if none of our members are interested in it, then there's really no point in the event having a SNAIL association. But if there is indeed indeed interest from our members, I'd still need to first establish that you're a capable and dependable director if we are to put our name on it.

Ok, well I'm giving up on this, but I'll try to make something similar to this, but not late night races.
Similar to what?
 
Division 5 is open.
 
Back