◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,736,553 views
I haven't try the new combos yet but feel sad already! Don't tell me both cars are going to top up!!! That's the biggest BS we can have in a race... 14 cars going Yeaaaannnn vrooommm yeaaaannnn vrooom yeaaaaannnn!!!

on the positive note.. you can do the SNAIL Train at Fuji with 5,6,7 ... yeah! Picture Tiime!
 
Not really looking forward to trail braking yet another MR car around a big track.
 
I have not seen Fox lately... is anyone coordinating practice tonight?

Anyone willing to host?
 
I have not seen Fox lately... is anyone coordinating practice tonight?

Anyone willing to host?
We have a full room already. Going to need a 2nd one anyways.

1472-6681-3200-9596-1292
FULL
 
You are the puniest guy I know Handlebar.:lol:
 
You are the puniest guy I know Handlebar.:lol:

I am light but I am not really puny!

Driving that '02 may leave your tongue hanging out! Good to work on your heel-toe skills also. Avoid blowouts. Mess up and you will see a welt.

Sounds great @dgaf95integra
 
There may be a need for a 3rd Room with 92 snails racing on Sundays.
 
Last edited:
I am light but I am not really puny!

Driving that '02 may leave your tongue hanging out! Good to work on your heel-toe skills also. Avoid blowouts. Mess up and you will see a welt.

Sounds great @dgaf95integra
Laughing so hard!:lol::lol::lol:
 
Now everyone left the one room to join dgafs, which is now full.
 
Now everyone left the one room to join dgafs, which is now full.
I will start a second room code is 1472-6118-4216-8217-7557

I'll plan on starting at 10 est.. Hopefully that will be enough time to get everyone in
 
Was messing around tonight and will be debuting my new paint scheme on all three cars on Sunday.

Not that its important but its the little things in life that excite me. :)
 
Is DGAF's room still up? PS3 suddenly locked up and now that I've rebooted the room has disappeared.

EDIT: found it.
 
I Have Started Another Room For Combo Practice. It Is No. 1472-6118-3744-3753-4690
Gonna Try To Practice All 3 Combos. Come And Join If You Would like.
 
I Have Started Another Room For Combo Practice. It Is No. 1472-6118-3744-3753-4690
Gonna Try To Practice All 3 Combos. Come And Join If You Would like.

Room not found =/
 
People seriously, the choosing of MR cars has got to stop. I've seen more spins in the first race of the first two combos than I have since I've been in SNAIL.
 
People seriously, the choosing of MR cars has got to stop. I've seen more spins in the first race of the first two combos than I have since I've been in SNAIL.

Just another result of people not bothering to do one minute of testing before letting the first idea they have fall out of their head. It's been happening since the beginning of S.N.A.I.L.
 
Im-Back-Terminator.jpg


Doing updates to run GT6, it feels weird
 
D7 really grew this week, It
I'm putting up a $10 PSN Card up for sale. Use it to buy upcoming DLC for GT6 or any other game you want!!

playstation-network-card-10.jpg

​
It will be sold as an auction and there is no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place a bid our outbid someone else, please clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you're bidding on. It is also preferred if your bid post is in reply to the original listing (if you're the first bidder) or in reply to the highest current bid (if you're outbidding someone else). As an example, a simple reply of "I bid __ $hells for the _____" would be sufficient. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner. I will then the lucky SNAIL a PSN code to redeem for $10!

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :)
I bid 20 shells for the 10$ PSN card.
Did I win?
 
I really like running the first two combos when I am hot lapping.

But those same two combos In traffic... Ugh. I want to have a livery editor so I can look like a pinata. It is the accidental chain reaction style accidents that seem to be the worst.

Soooo glad @Dragonwhisky gets back next week....

On D7 size - I do not think they grew. They were (almost all) too blue to do that.

Snark Free Hint- check for a post by @Rallywagon to see how you can look different from everyone in your own division. It really is easy, and makes for a varied grid. It is in his signature with a link to Colors.
 
Last edited:
Very! VERY!!! dissatisfied with tonight's practice, one room had mic's disabled and started races after what felt like half a lap, how could anyone adjust?
Truly a shamble!
If ya wants ta practice, ? Maybe find a friend?
@Zero and @ kcebb; I hate saying stuff like this but this night just was not or "weren't like it used to be!"

Edit ; guess they won't ever now will they?
 
Last edited:
Back