◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,755,537 views
Sorry to hear that, Exo - I've got scores ready to roll, but we'll miss ya on the grid. I'll be logging on in 15-20 min to set up D6.
Is there anything I could do for Exo's sudden call into work?
 
Call me lame or whatnot, but I'm just excited to see my new paint scheme in action tonight. Brighter than what I'm used to running.
 
Call me lame or whatnot, but I'm just excited to see my new paint scheme in action tonight. Brighter than what I'm used to running.

Same here - and shiny too `- Still same .44 caliber!
 
Division 5 is open.
 
When your playstation freezes during qualifying for round 1 :banghead:
It's been doing it alot lately, I think I'm going to clean it tomorrow.
 
D5 - Froze at 18 seconds left in qualifying.
 
New D7 room 1472-6681-3200-9596-4175

Just waiting on RebelYeller
 
Back