◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,755,192 views
D7 crashed, but just got back up and running
 
That sure looked like the whole D2 room went down. nmcp1, open up again if that's the case.
 
That sure looked like the whole D2 room went down. nmcp1, open up again if that's the case.

Only you and xrad fell off... we're waiting for both of you
 
We are still up and running.
 
Discon from D6. It restarted PS3. Trying to get back.
 
I'm done racing tonight now got DC 3 times tonight from gt server as host. Idk whats going on tonight but I'm done if someone is available to show someone how to host for D7 I'd greatly appreciate it. Because the server does not like me today.
 
Having to shut down again. Go on without me.
 
Can't connect to server now. This is rediculous
 
What's happening in out universe?

I was in first with one straight to!
 
Sorry D5. Frozen again.
 
Closed
 
Last edited:
Looks like it was just me and @Skills that got disconnected.
 
Looks like I got disconnected
 
Looks like we are all part of sony's grand experiment tonight. We had several people with connection issues. My sound has been cutting out. It only happens on gt6. If I turn my ps3 off and then back on the sound comes back. I did that earlier and then I could not find the D8 room. I finally gave up after signing in and out multiple times. I even reset my router to no avail. I hope to see everyone during the week. Maybe sony will finally get their act together, and fix this beta test of a game.

Sorry for the long post. Rant over!
 
Results and votes for D2 are posted in the directors document.
 
Cars are flickering on track and the physics felt weird.I qualified last on every combo and finished last on 5 out of 6.
 
Last edited:
Results and votes are posted for D3.

Room seemed stable for the most part. Had maybe 2 DCs, of which one, may have been a rage quit.

I think I shoulda' waited until next week to get back to racing.
 
Last edited:
Back