◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,741,890 views
Thanks for the picks. Why no love for street cars? All three cars will be on Racing Hard this week.
What ya talking bout, the GTI is street and only 368PP?
 
What ya talking bout, the GTI is street and only 368PP?
Is it not a Touring Car?

edit-I've got ninja skills today.
 
What ya talking bout, the GTI is street and only 368PP?
Nope. It is the Touring car. in GT5 it was the RM GTI
 
Is it not a Touring Car?
Oops! Back to my dealer, this time I'll speak with a man!
I have a street version ready to if it's ever pick.
Good thing we got Skills! Thanks man!
 
Last edited:
To the old dudes: We have a lot of new snailers that naturally we barely know. Why dont we refrain a bit on sarcasm and bitter comments in order to keep them willing to join us on track every Sunday?
Instead of throwing some acid on top of what we think are silly questions or goofy remarks we should let them find they're way with our respectfull silence.
 
im back up at:
1472--6399--8966-5887--0077

REd room,
 
THE PRACTICE ROOMS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN ! If you are assigned to D1, D2, or ended up in the top 5 of D3 Sunday Feb 16th please join with your best racecraft the BLUE ROOM:
1472-6118--3701-4257-0696


Sunday Feb 16th Results

The rest of D3, D4 and D5 please join with your best racecraft (1472-6399-8494-1422-9836) the Yellow Room:

1472-6399-8494-1422-9836
If you are assigned to D6,D7 or D8 please join with your best racecraft the RED ROOM:
1472--6399--8966-5887--0077

 
Last edited:
To the old dudes: We have a lot of new snailers that naturally we barely know. Why dont we refrain a bit on sarcasm and bitter comments in order to keep them willing to join us on track every Sunday?
Instead of throwing some acid on top of what we think are silly questions or goofy remarks we should let them find they're way with our respectfull silence.

Did you just call me old????



Just kidding ;)
 
THE PRACTICE ROOMS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN ! If you are assigned to D1, D2, or ended up in the top 5 of D3 Sunday Feb 16th please join with your best racecraft the BLUE ROOM:
1472-6118--3701-4257-0696


Sunday Feb 16th Results

The rest of D3, D4 and D5 please join with your best racecraft (1472-6399-8494-1422-9836) the Yellow Room:

1472-6399-8494-1422-9836
If you are assigned to D6,D7 or D8 please join with your best racecraft the RED ROOM:
rooms up #1472-6399-8494-1422-9836

 
No practice for me, gotta keep my real Boss happy tonight. Have fun, y'all.
 
Whoa, I do get to run a few! BRT, Red!
 
Thank you to everyone who filed incident reports this week. Please remember that YOU are responsible for the clean racing in this league. If YOU don't submit incident reports for things that should be reported then YOU aren't helping to promote clean racing. And if you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem! Clean racing doesn't just happen.. It takes respect, accountability, and the responsibility to point out when someone is not driving cleanly.
Please reply to this post if you agree or disagree with this statement.


Agree! Although, there have been times where I have been cleaned out and the offending driver clearly and immediately knew their mistake and pulled off to the side and waited for me to get it back together. This situation doesn't always warrant a complaint. Do it often or a hit and run will always be a filing!

What the heck has gotten into you all?? I get a little busy and look away for a second and I come home and find myself almost 200 posts behind!! I guess I must be a cheap date, but it really put a smile on my face to see all of the activity... Man, it is a great time to be a SNAIL!!

I wish I could get a little practice in tonight but still have a few more RL issues to get sorted and then I think I will address the lack of data for D6 from last Sunday...
 
can Someone Tell Me What The Comobos Are? I Don't See Anything On It


nevermind got it
 
Last edited:
6 in RED room. 1st race is done.

EDIT: Combo 1 done

10 in RED room for combo 2
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure either. Check back a page and let me know because I need to know also. Could you post them once you find out?



check 2nd post... do you need a fish slap?
 
Yellow room merging with red room.
 
Back