◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,709,100 views
@serge19

Just sent in my friend request for tonight. Wanted to make sure you got it well before race time.
 
e="FloydC3, post: 9534041, member: 255603"]The Lord be really workin on me and in my life and I've just been be a obedient servent for him basically[/quote]
Absololutely nothing wrong with that at all my friend.
 
e="FloydC3, post: 9534041, member: 255603"]The Lord be really workin on me and in my life and I've just been be a obedient servent for him basically
Absololutely nothing wrong with that at all my friend.[/quote]
Yes it is The Lord is really movin and the movie God Not Dead u really need to watch
 
Had some good racing with @hooker4 & @JWalker in the practice room, Hopefully that translates into a good night!
 
Is a room up? I have the sudden urge to do some practice.
 
So I would like to address a problem, this is the second time that WC is unable to race due to PD update and maintenance. May we be allowed to race with one of the normal divisions on nights like this for us who can make the regular division race start times? I'm really bummed about not being able to race for a reason like that when everyone else is. We will just not race for score or whatever is deemed necessary to be fair to the regular guys in the division.
 
If anyone in the WCD is D6 speed, you can join, if that is OK.
 
Cool. I guess it's up to @JLBowler (or whoever makes those decisions) to make that decision whether or not you can race with us in D6.
 
If anyone in the WCD is D6 speed, you can join, if that is OK.

3 drivers from WCD are D6/7. The majority are D2/3. Perhaps @JLBowler has intention to release the info and assign drivers based on priority.
 
So I would like to address a problem, this is the second time that WC is unable to race due to PD update and maintenance. May we be allowed to race with one of the normal divisions on nights like this for us who can make the regular division race start times? I'm really bummed about not being able to race for a reason like that when everyone else is. We will just not race for score or whatever is deemed necessary to be fair to the regular guys in the division.

The short answer is no. Most of the West Coast drivers do not have a current time trial to be placed in the proper division. The West Coast guys would not be racing for points and would be taking points away from the regular drivers. The West Coast guys are not racing for points so there would be no way to penalize them for any incidents they may be the cause of while racing in D 1-8.

Edit: If drivers want to switch between the West Coast and D 1-8, they are more than welcome to do so either at the beginning of the season or before they have scored any points in either division for the current month. If the West Coast wanted to get together and run as the West Coast division, they could do so at an earlier time on Sunday night when there is a known server shutdown coming.
 
How about moving the WCD gang to 9:30pm Eastern for 1 night?
 
Woooohooooo just noticed I've been promoted to D7. Thanks guys for well done racing in D8 as much as it seems like half the division came up. Oh we'll off to a new war
Welcome buddy :mad:
 
I would suggest an earlier start time for when PD decides to do any maintenance/update/switching to the finicky servers.

Just a suggestion...
 
Still goin in here: 1472-6399-8966-5888-3372

If you can get in, been bouncing off full for awhile.


@Mirado_7 ... Would you mind if I put you in as a back up host for D6? You are doing great with the practice room and your connection has been carrying an almost full room all afternoon. Yea?
 
How about moving the WCD gang to 9:30pm Eastern for 1 night?
I would suggest an earlier start time for when PD decides to do any maintenance/update/switching to the finicky servers.

Just a suggestion...

Already suggested that in the WC message thread, waiting for the guys to reply.
 
Back