◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,731,427 views
No friends rooms are showing up for me either, search by track works.
 
Is D3 open? Can't find it even by searching by track.
 
Can't sign in to psn
Sounds like partial server failure.
 
If you can't see room by looking for friends only, search by track and find the room that way. It is past time to start and no rooms are full so the hosts can fire it up whenever they are ready.
 
D6 diconnect on start on qualy... cant see room now - trying search on #
 
D6 just blow up? I see 3 in there and cant get back in.
 
Seems like everyone had the black screen
 
Don't know what just happened, but a new room is up.

1472-4710-9909-6403-3755
 
Sorry everyone in D2. Should have known it was not going to be a good night when I got booted @ 9:25 EST. My lobby is very slow to refresh and I can only see the room via the list. Not dealing with another night of disrupting the room so calling it a night. Someone will have to step in to keep score and upload the replays.
 
Sorry everyone in D2. Should have known it was not going to be a good night when I got booted @ 9:25 EST. My lobby is very slow to refresh and I can only see the room via the list. Not dealing with another night of disrupting the room so calling it a night. Someone will have to step in to keep score and upload the replays.
Ok thats unfortunate...i ll take note of score and send them to u vie pm tomorrow
 
Back