◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,573 comments
  • 21,756,812 views
I'm really interesting in voting round 2 just for the fact that it has been on for 2 weeks. But the idea of driving the Nissan on Indianapolis gives me nightmares. So i vote on removing Round 3 Please. :)
Voting is done in the lobby after the Sunday races are over. Thankfully, the GTR/Indy combo is staying!
 
I choose to freeze the Toyota 2000GT
Prize B is:

Toyota 2000GT 67' @ Circuito di Roma
I choose the Subaru BRZ GT300 Base model '12 @ Grand Valley Speedway (Forward), sounds good to me
Thanks for making your picks!
The April 27th lineup has been posted!! :gtpflag:
Yes, the Combos have been chosen - @zer05ive will post them shortly.

Round 1) Toyota 2000GT 67' (161 hp / 379 PP on Sport Hard Tires)
@ Circuito di Roma

Round 2) Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 Base Model '13 (est. 352 hp / est. 517 PP on Racing Hard Tires)
@ Indy Road Course

Round 3) Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model '12 (617 hp / 621 PP on Racing Mediums)
@ Grand Valley Speedway (Forward)
Thanks! This is a huge help! Wouldn't have been able to post the lineup until this evening without this!
@zer05ive -> Corrected.
Didn't notice any changes from @Handlebar's numbers, but please let me know if I overlooked something.
 
Thanks for making your picks!
The April 27th lineup has been posted!! :gtpflag:

Thanks! This is a huge help! Wouldn't have been able to post the lineup until this evening without this!

Didn't notice any changes from @Handlebar's numbers, but please let me know if I overlooked something.

His numbers are right, but he had them listed on the wrong combos, which in turn caused him to put them in the wrong order, round 2 & 3 were the effected combos.
 
Thanks for making your picks!
The April 27th lineup has been posted!! :gtpflag:

Thanks! This is a huge help! Wouldn't have been able to post the lineup until this evening without this!

Didn't notice any changes from @Handlebar's numbers, but please let me know if I overlooked something.
Got to grind for the money to purchase that Subaru.
 
Yota at Rome is fun! 1:28.2xx too bad I won't be racing this weekend :( damn work..

Edit:1:27.806 at Rome, with room for improvement... How come the week you guys pick a good combo I have to work... It's a conspiracy I tell you.
 
Last edited:
Combos look good, il be practicing later
 
Of course, i sold my brz last week to aid in the purchase of my gtr lol...

I need to hire a grinder.
 
Of course, i sold my brz last week to aid in the purchase of my gtr lol...

I need to hire a grinder.
That makes two of us. I remember having both the BRZ GT300's. They are good cars.
 
Hey guys in starting to figure this car out im catching up now. 1 03.465. This car is completely opposite of my style so im learning as the time a bit more time and I should be able to really improve it. Wish ne luck.
 
So the last week we get to go to Rome... Interesting, the chicane can make it or break it this week!
 
I just took everything off of BRZ and it has 66.3 miles on it. And I have 518pp/361hp
 
Voting is done in the lobby after the Sunday races are over. Thankfully, the GTR/Indy combo is staying!

639.gif
 
I will not be racing for a few weeks being my focus is on GT Academy. If I make the nationals I will be back to race.
 
Make sure you can enter a tuning prohibited race. I always buy a new car for SNAIL just in case, because I know some people have had issues getting in if they at one point modded the car.
Just ran redbull championship to get money to buy a new one. Thanks. Just bought a new BRZ GT300 BASE MODEL '12 changed oil 518pp/361hp. Hmmm
 
I will not be racing for a few weeks being my focus is on GT Academy. If I make the nationals I will be back to race.
Good luck. With your speed you should have a shot. But don't burn out to early.
 
I will not be racing for a few weeks being my focus is on GT Academy. If I make the nationals I will be back to race.

I will probably be in a similar boat. Also, the coming months will be very hard for me to find time to race, as I will be attending plenty of real life races! I have plans to do the Indy Road Course race in two weeks, the 500, The canadian grand prix, Nationwide Series at Mid-Ohio, and Indycar at Mid-Ohio, going to make for a busy summer!
 
I will probably be in a similar boat. Also, the coming months will be very hard for me to find time to race, as I will be attending plenty of real life races! I have plans to do the Indy Road Course race in two weeks, the 500, The canadian grand prix, Nationwide Series at Mid-Ohio, and Indycar at Mid-Ohio, going to make for a busy summer!
Nice! No big races for me this year but I plan on going to the Tudor/Continental races at Road America this August.
 
Nice! No big races for me this year but I plan on going to the Tudor/Continental races at Road America this August.

I've got the Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta this October, but no other plans.
 
I've got the Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta this October, but no other plans.

Took my son to ALMS at Lime Rock last year (totally free him being a kid and me being a veteran, which is awesome) so I'm definitely looking forward to going again this year in May. (USCC or IMSA or whatever now, obviously)
 
All my plans are with the 6Hrs of São Paulo, last round of the WEC. I went there in 2012, and I hope to go again. :D
 
Likewise, I will be busy this summer with the International Division 5 Race Series each weekend - Plus the International Kart Series held each Tuesday night. Maintaining, Overhauls, Transporting and Sponsor Appearances will take a lot of my time. But will be faithful to my SNAIL Bros as much as possible. :lol:
Enjoy your races, guys ...... I'm just green with envy.:p
 
I hesitate to post this, as I'm just adding to the mundane jibber jabber than clogs this thread, but what the heck.

I plan to go the Tudor/IMSA at Six hours of the Glen in June and I will be doing a track day there at September too.

Also, my cousin and uncle will be racing in the One Lap of America starting on May 4th, running through the 10th. I'll be heading to Mid-Ohio on the 8th for the event that day.


Likewise, I will be busy this summer with the International Division 5 Race Series each weekend - Plus the International Kart Series held each Tuesday night. Maintaining, Overhauls, Transporting and Sponsor Appearances will take a lot of my time. But will be faithful to my SNAIL Bros as much as possible. :lol:
Enjoy your races, guys ...... I'm just green with envy.:p


You crack me up Tex. Good stuff! Although I'd wager a guess that you won't be in D5 all year, and I don't mean you'll be in D6 either.
 
Last edited:
Back