◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,749,135 views
Division 5
​
Room open: 1472-6118-4259-7712-1391

Will be open lobby to account for me being in the new division with short notice.
 
D7 IS NOW OPEN

1472-6118-3658-4758-0571

pardon the delay
 
D4, my game crashed and PS3 turned off. Resetting now so don't wait for me and start qualifying!
 
It's race time and no rooms are full. Being that the list went out late this week, it is up to the hosts as to when they are ready to start. No drivers will be moved for full rooms.
 
Update: Things are going bad so I will retire for the night. :(
 
I am calling it quits for tonight. My internet connection has went to crap on me. If it doesn't clear up by morning I will be calling my provider and raising hell.
 
"100+ Members Racing On the Same Night!"

No wonder why I was seeing S.N.A.I.L rooms everywhere! :lol:

Yep, 8 divisions + the west coast division, and this is the most popular league on GTP.

You should probably also mention if you are actually joining S.N.A.I.L. so that you don't get a welcome message from @Skills.
 
Night was good until I tried to take the usual line into the tunnel and spun out X-Rad. Plain and simple. I just feel sad/mad right now..
 
I will post a drivers list on Monday and maintain it going forward. It's a copy/paste for me that wouldn't take any more time than I spend now putting out the part time priority list.

@VrapPlus I just clicked the link and I only show you listed in D3. You may have to completely exit out of Googledocs and give it a chance to update.
That's great news if you can copy and paste. Will save me hours. Thanks, I appreciate it.
 
Had a good night went 3 of 6 with a pole. Only had 4 drivers but I will take the wins anyway they come see you all next Sunday.
 
Back