◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,750,736 views
I'm gonna join for a couple races I think! Sorry for the late notice. Hope it's alright!

I would say you can pop in the D6 room for a few minutes before racing starts, but its a friends only room, so I'm afraid you can't.
 
I'm trying to get into D5 and it's saying the room is full. I should be able to get in as I am a full time driver right?
 
ATTENTION D7 drivers

Tonight I will running D7 as "friends only"
If u are planning to race in D7. tonight and I'm not on your friends list please send a friend requests to joe_diben by 8:45 est. if not sent by that time u will not be able to race tonight.

Thanks


Thanks to for the format, @dgaf95integra

Sorry I missed this post. Maybe next week.
 
I'm trying to get into D5 and it's saying the room is full. I should be able to get in as I am a full time driver right?

D5 is not full. Did you get a friend request taken care of earlier in the day or week? If you haven't exited the game the friend request will not be recognized by the game.
 
I'm trying to get into D5 and it's saying the room is full. I should be able to get in as I am a full time driver right?

You should be able to enter. We have 8.
 
D5 is not full. Did you get a friend request taken care of earlier in the day or week? If you haven't exited the game the friend request will not be recognized by the game.

Yea, I've been friends with skills for a while now. But he isn't showing up in my friends list... ugh
 
Is D2 up? I've restarted my PS3 and I still can't find it.
 
Yea, I've been friends with skills for a while now. But he isn't showing up in my friends list... ugh

Try signing out of PSN and back in and see if that will reset your friends list.
 
Can't see D3 room. Nvm it's just popped up
 
Div-4 has 8
 
I restarted my ps3, modem, and router. I can see the room but skills isn't showing up in my friends list. I tried adding him again and it says he's already in my friends list D: Skills could you delete me and try adding me?
 
Im in D3 cannot find room - what do I need to do? (First race for me)
 
I can see Div 1 and Div 3. Can't see Div 2. WTF?
 
Go time? :confused:
 
Back