◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,683,020 views
So I may be a bit late this evening. Finished up my work for today and logged in a little bit ago to discover a nice little update that now says there 20 mins left to install?! Is that legit? Does it really take that long?

Anyway, still gotta buy the cars for tonight so, I'll post again closer to 9:30 if there's any chance I can make the first race. Don't hold up D1 for me though.
 
So I may be a bit late this evening. Finished up my work for today and logged in a little bit ago to discover a nice little update that now says there 20 mins left to install?! Is that legit? Does it really take that long?

Anyway, still gotta buy the cars for tonight so, I'll post again closer to 9:30 if there's any chance I can make the first race. Don't hold up D1 for me though.

Mine did not take as long as it said it would take. I have read about other that took longer than what the game said.
 
So I may be a bit late this evening. Finished up my work for today and logged in a little bit ago to discover a nice little update that now says there 20 mins left to install?! Is that legit? Does it really take that long?

Anyway, still gotta buy the cars for tonight so, I'll post again closer to 9:30 if there's any chance I can make the first race. Don't hold up D1 for me though.
Ends up being a little over an hour if I remember right.
 
I want to wish everyone in D6 luck for this month as i now have my family in town and i'll be no where near my ps3 and with graduation on tuesday things will be busy for me i will keep tabs on how the racing is going but i hope everyone has fun and i'll see you guys in about 2 weeks.
Tyler
 
what are the laps and qualifying times? i see it was just updated. thanks.
 
Ugh, well hopefully I can make one race at least.

Anyway, clearly I haven't had a lot of time for GT recently and probably won't for the next 3 weeks at least due to work and life commitments.

D1 should look for a more reliable score/data guy until I can get back to a normal schedule and be travelling less.
 
Hey-oh! So much for for winning the championship this month. How come there where relegations in the middle of the month??
Ha, don't you start now , lol, read a few posts before yours
 
Ha, don't you start now , lol, read a fee posts before yours

Just read the welcome message that all new drivers get. It says right there that you can be moved at any time.
 
@TEX36 D4 is showing the wrong track. Brands Hatch is first up tonight.
 
Just read the welcome message that all new drivers get. It says right there that you can be moved at any time.
I hear Ya man , most would think moving up is the honour
 
Gonna be late, forgot about the update. I just started it so don't wait for me
 
Hosts are clear to start when ready.
 
Unbelievable it's been over a half hour just installing the update. 15 to download. Still says 20 minutes on gt6 installing screen. Now it says 30. Seems like everything is against me.
 
Nothing shows up when I push the friends only button. Anyone know what the problem is? Never had any issues before.
 
No firends rooms showing for me either, and I have friends in at least 3 divisions

Edit: search by track, worked for me
 
No firends rooms showing for me either, and I have friends in at least 3 divisions

Edit: search by track, worked for me

I tried it but unfortunately it doesn't show my division lol.
 
Back