◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,735,944 views
Once we got the connection issues figured out (why oh why is connection and any variant censored by the PSN filter?), it was pretty good racing tonight.

I have a feeling attendance will be a little higher next week, as I know a few people were doing tutoring tonight.

Anyone have suggestions for a theme for next week? I was considering something as open as just "Hondas" but maybe something like "British Sports Cars" or something would be interesting. Elans, TVRs, and Jags in the same race would be pretty cool in my opinion.
 
Now I have 'A Kind of Magic' stuck in my head :lol:

Good racing tonight with the 'vettes, guys :)
 
not "stats", it's "snail tats" duh!! Here's the one Apmaddock got recently :lol:

Snail-tattoos.jpg


And he already had this one from a while back

019f5827.jpg


Now all he needs is Spongebob, and Patrick:)
 
Bahaha, look at Squidward getting blunted!Thats great work you got Maddock.
 
COBRAND_NAME=snapfish
 
If anyone's interested. In a couple of hours I'll be running custom rally tracks made up for Mondays event. I'll run them in the d3 lounge.
 
Okay, my last advertisement in here. It looks like we are going from development to implementation.

SNAIL Tuner and Teams Series is still looking for interested drivers and tuners. I would love to get atleast four more drivers. If we get two more drivers, we could easily accommodate a fifth tuner.

Sign up now if you are interested!
 
Vacation is over :yuck: but I am excited to get back to racing! So I will be on the grid tomorrow night.
 
If anyone's interested. In a couple of hours I'll be running custom rally tracks made up for Mondays event. I'll run them in the d3 lounge.

ooooooo, that sounds interesting. I will keep on eye on D3 then, rally :)
 
Sign up now if you are interested!
I'd sign up, but i feel it wouldnt be fair for other's since im above average in driving skill.

I looked your page over, and its looking pretty good! Good luck to you guys
 
I'd sign up, but i feel it wouldnt be fair for other's since im above average in driving skill.

I looked your page over, and its looking pretty good! Good luck to you guys

If Wardez is signing up you guys could be on opposite teams. Now if we could get Sharkie and Nick and ? on other teams I think it would be close to fair. Each team would have an upper D1 type driver.
 
If Wardez is signing up you guys could be on opposite teams. Now if we could get Sharkie and Nick and ? on other teams I think it would be close to fair. Each team would have an upper D1 type driver.

If Aderrrm ever joined, that would be spectacular, lol :D
 
Once we got the connection issues figured out (why oh why is connection and any variant censored by the PSN filter?), it was pretty good racing tonight.

I have a feeling attendance will be a little higher next week, as I know a few people were doing tutoring tonight.

Anyone have suggestions for a theme for next week? I was considering something as open as just "Hondas" but maybe something like "British Sports Cars" or something would be interesting. Elans, TVRs, and Jags in the same race would be pretty cool in my opinion.

Hey Dylansan,

Sorry to miss Friday again. I don't seem to have any luck getting online much before midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. I am really looking forward to trying out your magic lap "bracket racing", so maybe I'll have better luck next week.
 
I'd sign up, but i feel it wouldnt be fair for other's since im above average in driving skill.

I looked your page over, and its looking pretty good! Good luck to you guys

That's a lame excuse not to join. :P

We will do a snaking draft. So, presuming you are the best driver that joins, you will go first. The constructor that drafts you will then get to draft last on the second round. If we only have two drivers per team, then you will be on the team with the worst driver present (probably me).

So it balances out.

Right now, we have four constructors signed up, and only nine drivers. If we get up to 12 drivers, then we can have three drivers per team. In which case, you'd be teamed up with the 8th and 9th picks.
 
sorry fellas, Im in d3 now.
 
Here are so photos of the Sunday cars since i've been in S.N.A.I.L.
7322433568_c3bb542972_b.jpg

7322433300_d725d14152_b.jpg

7322432986_080801a467_b.jpg

7322431746_52d40e4061_b.jpg

7322431412_605e6d2a33_b.jpg

7322432578_41a2819d66_b.jpg

7322432108_d7ce0a268c_b.jpg

7322433860_70322ee7d8_b.jpg

7322434562_9a28f4f8ff_b.jpg

7322434984_1e3c7471b6_b.jpg

7322434158_cd5c70bcbc_b.jpg

7322430988_87ec34e7eb_b.jpg
 
Do you like green?:D Nice pics.What's the color on the silvia rm?
 
Yes, but it is also my S.N.A.I.L. color(dark green) the color on the Silvia is my favorite color
MALACHIT
 
Question: on a given Sunday night - are rounds ordered by car PP or smth else?
 
dsgerbc
Question: on a given Sunday night - are rounds ordered by car PP or smth else?

Yes, so a car can get bumped from round to round as other cars are added with more or less PP.
 
On each Sunday, the races are run in order of lowest to highest PP. When a car is replaced the order is reset with the current cars. In other words, you don't have to pick a car that would slot into the same race.
 
^,^^ Thanks, that's what I thought.

And, sadly, I won't be able to make it tomorrow.
 
I have a photo shoot tomorrow evening so I will not be racing.
 
just got a 1:48:8xx on the first (new) time trial using stock 207 GTI '07. it is perfect if you are not looking to set the worlds fastest time, and make getting gold a little harder.
 
Is the M3 race happening tonight? And if so, what track?
 

Once again I want to remind everyone of the S.N.A.I.L. Advance Notice Policy and how it affects relegation in particular.

You will be considered for relegation if you meet one of the following criteria (in order of importance) :

1. Did not race, with no notice.
2. Did not race, with late notice (less than 24 hours).
3. Finished with the least points in Division 1, least or second least points in Division 2.

We've had a few situations where these guidelines have been used and I don't want any confusion as to what happened. I realize life get's in the way sometimes and things can't be helped.

We use this criteria to fairly apply relegation, that is all :)

Good racing tomorrow as alway 👍
 
Back