◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,574 comments
  • 21,757,525 views
@SHOCKY_WELL Game is updating and taking FOREVER. I'll try to make it on time, but its saying 15-16 minutes from now
 
Sunday night must be the night, so many rooms
 
D3 Is Open​
 
Found D4 by looking by Track (Twin Ring Motegi)
 
If you can't find division 5 , find it under the track Twin Ring Motegi East Course.
 
Unable to receive all drivers connection after 6 attempts, I will not be racing tonight.
 
Thanks PD for the latest update. While we still can't stay connected and race with our groups, we can go paint some brake calipers. Totally makes up for what was turning out to be a pretty good night. Maybe next update we can get those custom shoe laces for our drivers... (I'm so bummed)
 
Sorry for the rough night, Exo.

You missed Nose continuing to dominate D4, frequently qualifying 1 to 2 seconds faster than the field and winning races going away. We still managed a few close battles further back in the field.

D4 is done, but I'll take care of replays in the morning.

If you are in D2 and put in a complaint tonight, I will forward any info to the Stewards, but I will not be reviewing anything after Monday. I will be out of town next week with the family in Oregon. ;)
 
i actually stayed connected, i just couldn't hold my concentration due to lack of sleep. i started getting tunnel vision by the last combo
 
Was fun tonight. Sorry for showing up late, but I did try to stay out of the way...except for the last race :).

In case it was missed , I voted 2.
 
Thanks Handle... It was just my turn. The points chase is really secondary. I was really having a good time.
 
I'm hoping the sorting issue along with the very reduced room count on the main screen has something to do with an upcoming feature... Otherwise there really was no reason to go mucking about in that code...

Before a hot fix you could find any rooms... So something is up...
 
D2 Replays are up on the drive.

What a blast D2 was tonight! Crazy tight battles all over the place! Well done D2!
 
Is anyone in D5 keeping score?
 
Besides a couple drivers who couldn't see each other on track in the beginning, the night went off without any disconnection in division 5. I want to thank everyone in division 5 for helping and looking forward to hosting in the future.
 
Back