◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,713,043 views
I'm not finding Division 4...who's hosting?
 
Div-4 has 11 and 2 or 3 trying to find the room
 
Can't seem to pick up D2. I can get D1, D3 and D4 & D5 by track. And those same 4 with a friends only filter. Don't wait, I'll keep trying for a few.
 
Can't seem to pick up D2. I can get D1, D3 and D4 by track. And those same 3 with a friends only filter. Don't wait, I'll keep trying for a few.

D2 is set to the wrong track right now. Try willow springs
 
Was gonna race tonight but only realized last minute I was no longer friends with joew:banghead:...have a good night rcing d2 see u guys next week
 
No rooms have reported as full and it's race time. Hosts may start when ready.
 
TEX36...SENT U A FRIEND REQUEST. STILL TRYING TO FIND YOU
If you just sent the request and he wasn't already on your list you're SOL for tonight.
 
I'm unhappy with my experience and will be removing myself. Thanks for giving me a shot anyways 05
 
My first race and I qualified first. And then got beat by .3 seconds while on my last lap, then competed my last lap to beat him by .1 and break into the 1:43s. That was great. Then I mess up a lot and lose positions. Fight back two, gain two from other's mistakes. End in 8th. Not bad?
 
So my number 42 was already taken. Where can I find a list of everyone and their number so I can pick a new one that isn't taken?
 
Anyone have this data loss thing?

I got that same jive last week... No idea where it came from but I DID find a bunch of grubby fingerprints on my disc. Cleaned the disc real nice and didn't have any connection issues this week. Could just be coincidence although I have had issues because of a dirty disc... disc...
 
Last edited:
One hell of a night for Division 6. No connection issues, clean racing and finally got a win tonight with Round 3 Race 2 at Suzuka in the GTR 500 base model. Happy to be hosting, thank you all for the score keeping, replay uploaders, data keepers.
 
That was one hell of a night in D7. some close battles and i got 2/3 poles. Also Replays will be uploaded in about 30 mins
poppin1.gif
 
Back