◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,734,789 views
Before I ask this, if it's not possible no worries.

I have to head out around 11 eastern tonight, so I won't be able to finish the night. Can I potentially spectate D1 until I leave?

If there's room, I don't have a problem with it. That's the division you would be assigned to if you were active.
 
D3 is now open
 
If you can't find Division 6 by friends only, search by Ascari track. Division 6 is friends only.
 
Thought that I would have time to get in D4 but it wouldn't let me in 8 min before 9:30
 
Go ahead a make another room, USER.

D5 just went KABLOOOEY - no extra graphics needed.

We were at 7, then 6, then 4, then... 2?

Full System Restore underway. :banghead:
 
14 in D2

Make that 16
 
14 in D2

Make that 16

tnt 2000 needs to move to D1 for tonight. I will be coming in to take his place. If someone else needs to get in, Serge 1919 is the next to move.
 
Go ahead a make another room, USER.

Did you mean me?
 
I messaged floptastr8 as well to let him know. No response yet.
 
UFO just bailed get in here JL.
 
All divisions except for D1 and D2 may begin when ready.
 
tnt 2000 needs to move to D1 for tonight. I will be coming in to take his place. If someone else needs to get in, Serge 1919 is the next to move.
I don't have him on my friends list and room is friends only and we are about to start
 
Warden, u hosting? Thought it was TEX36? Does that mean I'll have to miss another night of racing???

I tried getting in the room 10 till but couldn't
 
@PhilManGT If you still want to race tonight we can get you back in.
 
Back