◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,756,282 views
for those using the gteye, did you guys also change the springs in the others pedals as well ie:
GTEYE Brake Spring - Brake Pedal
Original Brake Spring - Clutch Pedal
Original Clutch Spring - Gas Pedal

????
Yes I did
 
In need of people for track testing
 
That's me!



Correct Sir! ... French Racing Blue.
We share the same color! I love that blue on everything. I'm not sure what I want to do with wheel color though. Normal mean black or something funky. Maybe orange?
 
What Combos do we know for sure as of now?
 
Unnecessary honking is frowned upon (Right D4?) :grumpy:

In a new tangent; I don't know if any of you mentioned it in the past or are aware of its existence, but for all of you analog stick ticklers out there without a wheel, I highly recommend finding an HKS PS3 controller.

It may be wired, but it basically has a 180* 'wheel' and analog 'pedals' in place of the left stick and X&[] buttons respectively:
1407886945257


I bought it when it came out as I was still rocking the DS3 and didn't have a stand for my GT wheel. It made a world of difference, literally from sweating for silver on the license tests to reasonable golds on all of them, albeit with a little getting used to...

They look to be gone from normal retail, but there's some on Ebay and the like... LINK TO MORE INFO

Pretty sure I only paid like $70 for it new a couple of years ago... Not really worth the $100 they want on Amazon...
yuck
 
Join room to 1472-6681-3415-7083-5694

We need people to join and help with a practice race for the lotus, ASAP please!
 
Never
I got a Toyota Celica XX 2800GT '81 :( as my birthday gift car.

I was born in 80 not 81 lol. And that car sucks! Haha.
Never mind... I got the 1969 Nissan Bluebird with basically three hundred and a few pp's.
They used to give me the corvette...
 
I got a Toyota Celica XX 2800GT '81 :( as my birthday gift car.

I was born in 80 not 81 lol. And that car sucks! Haha.
I finished my tour of duty in the navy in 1980 ;)
 
My first reaction:
fWQ3OMM.gif


My reaction to the thread:
KLWtD3N.gif
 
My choice is in:

This week the lotus shall be headed to the high banks of daytona superspeedway!


Well everyone:

giphy-facebook_s.jpg
 
Find your dance partners' we'll be drafting this Sunday!
Just make the best you can of it.
 
That is so awesome I was wondering how long it would take before we headed to the superspeedway. I was actually thinking just last week that I'd consider doing it just to see what happens (both in race and in thread). Should be interesting to say the least.

So who wants to hook up? :lol: (Not like that sicko)
 
Join room to 1472-6681-3415-7083-5694

We need people to join and help with a practice race for the lotus, ASAP please!
Was running fine In the practice room then...bam...disco'd...is it PD servers or my internet or what? Grrrr...
 
That is so awesome I was wondering how long it would take before we headed to the superspeedway. I was actually thinking just last week that I'd consider doing it just to see what happens (both in race and in thread). Should be interesting to say the least.

So who wants to hook up? :lol: (Not like that sicko)

Well, there will be bumping anyhow so might as well commence the puns session :p
 
I'm working 2-10 so I'm gonna miss the first combo anyway. No worries on my end hehehe
 
Back