◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,705,074 views
Any word on our brethren in UK? Competition should be over. Are results to be sealed?

I imagine they'll be extremely tight lipped in public about the results, as in legally bound.
 
The NA GTA results won't be made public until the show is aired.
 
By the way, what are people's ages? I feel like we have a good mix of 20s and 40s. I'm 25 and will be 26 in November.
 
Happy birthday lol

I would imagine the majority will be in the 20ish group with some 30ish. Is there any teen or old geezer in here?
 
14. Will be 15 October 2.

Oh my God, you kidding me? 14 and you are hell of a racer lol. Man, I can't imagine once you step into a real car... you will be just like zroooommm zrrooooomm lol. It is a compliment by the way.
 
Oh my God, you kidding me? 14 and you are hell of a racer lol. Man, I can't imagine once you step into a real car... you will be just like zroooommm zrrooooomm lol. It is a compliment by the way.
Haha. Yep never stepped foot on a racecar. Closest I have got is the karts at Miller Motorsports Park.
 
Hey large number of us are in our 30s 40s and 50s.

There are at least a couple of guys who are a decade or two older than that.

One of the things I appreciate about this group, I can think of very few other pursuits that have as widely varied an age group. We will not agree on absolutely everything but the number of things we do agree on is significant.
 
Hey large number of us are in our 30s 40s and 50s.

There are at least a couple of guys who are a decade or two older than that.

One of the things I appreciate about this group, I can think of very few other pursuits that have as widely varied an age group. We will not agree on absolutely everything but the number of things we do agree on is significant.


You got that right Handlebar, there are more than a few of us who can remember AJ & Mario @ Indy. Incidently I've always been partial to the 944 Turbo Equipe S4
 
Happy birthday lol

I would imagine the majority will be in the 20ish group with some 30ish. Is there any teen or old geezer in here?
I actually think you will find the average more in the 30's. I am in the 40+ group

JD - 14
DP - 25
JO - 43

Feel free to add initials and age
 
By the way, what are people's ages? I feel like we have a good mix of 20s and 40s. I'm 25 and will be 26 in November.

Im 24 turning 25 on march
My birthday car from gt6 was a
mazda rx-7 gt-x (fc) '90, lol.
 
I actually think you will find the average more in the 30's. I am in the 40+ group

JD - 14
DP - 25
JO - 43
SPTR-56

Feel free to add initials and age
 
Scott G here (john rambo) 44 yrs. old
 
Incidently I've always been partial to the 944 Turbo Equipe S4

Never heard of that one...maybe a 944 Turbo, 944 Turbo Cup Car, 944 Turbo S or something like that? There was no 944 Turbo Equipe S4.
 
Never heard of that one...maybe a 944 Turbo, 944 Turbo Cup Car, 944 Turbo S or something like that? There was no 944 Turbo Equipe S4.

I remember the 928 S4, but not a 944 S4.
 
I got a '70 Corolla or whatever that 1970 Toyota is with the hood mount mirrors .. junk
 
Yeah. They had a 928 S4 and a couple of 944S2 models (I used to own one of these) but no 944 S4 model.
 
I turned 40 last month, and my prize car was the '74 Countach :)

That's the same one I always get too...:grumpy: I guess there were no good cars for PD to model for 1975 . . :boggled: :odd:
 
Never heard of that one...maybe a 944 Turbo, 944 Turbo Cup Car, 944 Turbo S or something like that? There was no 944 Turbo Equipe S4.

It was a special edition from Weissach to compete against the Vette's in the Playboy series (mid '80's). 4 valve head, larger brakes, bigger turbo and aero. Still didn't beat the Vette's often enough, but bat crazy fast.
 
JD - 14
DP - 25
JO - 43
SPTR -56
JC -72
USER - 35

Feel free to add initials and age
 
This is going to be my birthday present....

subaru.jpg


Because they haven't got this one in GT6 (It even has my number on it!!! Comon PD!!!)

ferrari.jpg
 
Last edited:
JD - 14
DP - 25
USER - 35
JO - 43
HB - 47
SPTR -56
JC -72

Feel free to add initials and age

(I put ages in order)
 
I think we should compile the age statistics in the online Excel file somewhere too if people are not so anal about privacy lol. Just an idea? So far many members are in the grown up age in this league. No wonder it is so different from online deathmatch nonsense racing.
 
JD - 14
DP - 25
USER - 35
JO - 43
HB - 47
MB - 52
SPTR -56
Eucl - 56
JC -72

Average so far 43.5:)

Of course all the young ones are probably just getting home from school;)


Average now 48.2

(the kids better come soon !)
 
Back